Cordarelle Patterson - Toy or Turd

Zenjohn

Liked Posts:
I hated this pickup. I live in Minneapolis and saw what an egotistical numb skull he is as a football player. Now he is a bright shiny object for Nagy. “If New England can get production from him just think what I can do”. So what does he do? He uses him rather than his reliable players and gets nothing. Patterson is a turd as a player outside of returns and Nagy you are not ...Belichick

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Too early to say. He looked like shit with his opportunities last night. But so did most of the team on the offensive side of the ball.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I thought he would be punt returner after he fucked us last year in the patriots game. That would have made him semi useful

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
He looked like the slowest guy on the field.

msadows

Liked Posts:
its one game.

Ask me after mid season.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
its one game.

Ask me after mid season.

He has sucked his whole career...what makes you think 7 more games is going to change that?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's a turd on offense. Will be useful on kick returns.
Seeing him involved in the offense last night reminded me of when Santonio Holmes was on the roster; he was terrible and they kept forcing him the ball. And when they did get him the ball, nothing good happened. Guy shouldn't see the field unless on ST.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Too early to say. He looked like shit with his opportunities last night. But so did most of the team on the offensive side of the ball.
Patterson was on the field lined out wide almost the entire game. He was no threat with his poor route running, it allowed Green Bay to key on just one side of the field. Patterson sucks as WR and should not be on the field.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It might be too early but shows a pattern.

Same with Whyte over Nall. This is a stupid shiny toy that shoud live in fairy tale land not on the football field. Nagy wants to turn everything into space, speed, and angles...but football still has to be played.

Nagy is gonna have to figure this shit out and realize his homeboys like Sowell as a blocking TE, and Nall as a FB, and his big nasty o-line, and his nasty rookie RB...are going to have to hammer victories home and be the respect that opens up his little dream book of lines and plays.

Until they line up and smash some mouths they will get no respect, and without respect they will not play back park ball on good teams.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
As a kick returner, he's invaluable. He shows up in ST even when the ball isn't in his hands. Should he specifically be ST, I wouldn't complain about keeping him provided you don't break the bank on him. I also wouldn't complain if he's a casualty to not be resigned because Allen Robinson was a priority in a cap-strapped offseason.

All of the gimmicky shit like 'let's get him in the open field because he's dangerous' or 'he's a good backup running back' are why I can understand why he's called a turd. He has no business being on the field unless WR depth takes a big injury hit and you have no other choice.

The bears were his 4th team in 7 years for a reason. Minnesota, New England and Oakland/Vegas all figured out he's not a receiver, just a dynamic returner. He shouldn't be taking reps away from Mooney, Miller, or even Ridley.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Cohen didn't get hurt, I dont think we see him at RB as much....so returner and mismatch on LB or safety is his new calling

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is what he is... a good KR

Nagy keeps trying to put a square peg through a round hole.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patterson has helped get some important first downs. He solid in KR and plays a real good gunner.

I would not enjoy seeing him go.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
As long as hes no longer involved in the offense to the tune of getting the 3rd most offensive touches I welcome him back.