Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry buddy but the 21 class is the GOAT. Some of us were here before the 20 class decided to LeBron there way to the CCS when shit went south on the CBMB.

I wish I had found this place in 2010. I joined CBMB in 2008 and kind of hated it after a couple of years.

BearMod1 seemed to have a personal grudge against me for reasons I cannot discern other than being considered a troll because I was shitposting about Jay Cutler halfway through his first season. He even deleted my Yogi Bear avatar because of "copyright infringement".

CCS lets me have any cartoon character avatar I wish, critique any player I wish and I can fucking cuss if I wish.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I wish I had found this place in 2010. I joined CBMB in 2008 and kind of hated it after a couple of years.

BearMod1 seemed to have a personal grudge against me for reasons I cannot discern other than being considered a troll because I was shitposting about Jay Cutler halfway through his first season. He even deleted my Yogi Bear avatar because of "copyright infringement".

CCS lets me have any cartoon character avatar I wish, critique any player I wish and I can fucking cuss if I wish.
Omelet had BM1 on speed dial. BM1 banned me all the time.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Omelet had BM1 on speed dial. BM1 banned me all the time.
BM1 definitely played favorites. Especially with db54. Dude thought he had a monopoly on posting links to Bears related news.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
BM1 definitely played favorites. Especially with db54. Dude thought he had a monopoly on posting links to Bears related news.

That may explain our beef.

There was one morning I got up before DB54 and posted a thread with a link to a Chicago Tribune story. DB54 posts the same link in his own thread and immediately posts in mine:

"ALREADY POSTED!"

I argue that I posted it first, but my thread soon disappeared anyhow.

I don't know why peeps still pine for that place.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That may explain our beef.

There was one morning I got up before DB54 and posted a thread with a link to a Chicago Tribune story. DB54 posts the same link in his own thread and immediately posts in mine:

"ALREADY POSTED!"

I argue that I posted it first, but my thread soon disappeared anyhow.

I don't know why peeps still pine for that place.

I did that EXACT SAME THING lol. I'd start setting my alarm for 430-5 in the morning and hit up the board with like 3 or4 news threads before DB54 got around to it for a couple of weeks lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I did that EXACT SAME THING lol. I'd start setting my alarm for 430-5 in the morning and hit up the board with like 3 or4 news threads before DB54 got around to it for a couple of weeks lol
I used to love going into his threads to let him know the links were already posted.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
THE PEARSON CRIME FAMILY IS STEALING THIS ELECTION, THE MODS ARE COVERING IT UP!
THE PEARSON CRIME FAMILY IS STEALING THIS ELECTION, THE MODS ARE COVERING IT UP!

WE WANT OUR FREEDOM FOR THE BOARD! GIVE US OUR FREEDOM @zack54attack! YOU PEARSONS COVERING UP THIS ELECTION! HES STEALING IT!1615259643839.png

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

WE WANT OUR FREEDOM FOR THE BOARD! GIVE US OUR FREEDOM @zack54attack! YOU PEARSONS COVERING UP THIS ELECTION! HES STEALING IT!View attachment 10617

You spelled @nwfisch wrong.