Around the NFL - Free Agency Period

msadows

Liked Posts:
Huge risk. Age is a problem and who knows how motivated he will be to keep up his very high 2020 playing standard after getting paid. That said, a lot better bet than Charles Leno Jr. and if the Bears can even get one season of him playing like he did last year its a massive, massive, massive upgrade.

Still leaves a huge hole at right tackle too.

Id just bring back ifedi for cheap to play right and draft a kid.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The funny thing is he is still better than the Foles/Minshew/Dalton crap your going to trot out onto the field.
And yet the Lions will continue to be in the NFC North basement

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Id rather have Williams and a hole at right than Leno and a hole at right
Well Trent Williams was apparently offered and turned down $20,000,000 a year by the 49ers. So if the Bears do make this signing it basically forces the Allen Robinson II situation to resolve itself one way or another.

At the end of the day I was really just playing devil's advocate. Bringing in Trent Williams and having him play like he did last year would suddenly make going into the season with Nick Foles as a bridge quarterback to a rookie a very viable plan that doesn't sacrifice short-term wins.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Well Trent Williams was apparently offered and turned down $20,000,000 a year by the 49ers. So if the Bears do make this signing it basically forces the Allen Robinson II situation to resolve itself one way or another.

At the end of the day I was really just playing devil's advocate. Bringing in Trent Williams and having him play like he did last year would suddenly make going into the season with Nick Foles as a bridge quarterback to a rookie a very viable plan that doesn't sacrifice short-term wins.

maybe he is good friends with the red rifle Andy dalton and will come here on the cheap to protect him.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How was Bars at RT? I think I checked out by that point last year.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Your Cap hit on Mack next year is 30 mill, lol
I’m mentally sound enough to understand where the bears franchise is. But you’re a grown man going back and forth with opposing fans knighting for your complete failure of a franchise lol

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Daltons first name was Andy?
We’re getting his eviler redder step-brother Russell Dalton. He’ll report to camp just as soon he’s done serving his sentence for his part in January 6th.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
His mom doesn't love him....and he's a lions fan
Lion fans can’t brag about their own team. So all they have is to try and pretend others are worse to make them feel better about their pathetic existence.

Well, not most Lion fans...but definitely this particular one...