Kyle Fuller...HE GONE(UPDATE:Now a Bronco)

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Yup, I am usually an optimist. This is going to be a bad season.

The sad part is this squad won't be bad enough to get a top 10 pick. We'll just go through the same trash next year.
This is a shitty team. Remember Akiem Hicks may be next. They will haveno offense or defense or special teams. Patterson is definitely not signing.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Off of Bears Hiatus */

tenor.gif

/* Back on Bears hiatus

msadows

Liked Posts:
So who replaces Fuller now? Now they need a OT, CB and QB. Good luck Pace!

2x OT, another WR, another two cornerbacks, a starting SS.
This is a shitty team. Remember Akiem Hicks may be next. They will haveno offense or defense or special teams. Patterson is definitely not signing.

They still have too much talent on both sides of the ball, even with fuller/hicks gone to be a bottom 10 team in the NFL.

It's probably the worst case scenario. Theyll finish 6-10 or 7-9 and not get a top 10 pick.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Be careful what you wish for. Im sure we all, including myself, were singing that tune when Foles was announced the starter. It didn't take long for most everyone begging for Trubisky to get another shot before leading the team back into the playoffs.
Who is we all? I was passed we even traded for Foles

msadows

Liked Posts:
Off of Bears Hiatus */

tenor.gif

/* Back on Bears hiatus

Seriously, every time I come on here now its more trash news after more trash news.

Makes me really happy the bulls/hawks are doing okay right now.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He’ll be picked up so damn fast. Vikings are probably pissed they just signed PP.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We didnt need either, we should have let Mitch walk and not sign a QB once we knew that we couldnt get Russell Wilson/Deshaun Watson. The Bears already have Nick Foles under contract, the Bears could have just saved the $10 million and drafted a QB. Now we have two redundant dudes (Foles, Dalton) who couldnt start on another team and are only here because of "familiarity".

I wholeheartedly with you. We didn't need to do anything. Pointing out Trubisky's 2.5 mil contract was Moreno used to make a points that the Bears foolishly rushed to sign Dalton. They did so at the expense of having to cut Fuller. And when you add up 10 mil contract plus being forced to cut Fuller it makes for one tragedy of a deal.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
I've never been a big supporter of Pace but understood some of his moves even though many were definitely headscratchers. But this is simply the dumbest thing he's done. I could understand if he made this move while bringing on Russell Wilson. Logically you could say he's balancing more of the salary cap on the offense because you're counting on them to score more points. What about Andy Dalton and his one year deal screams an improving offense? I say fire him now before he gives up 3 #1's to move up 10 spaces in the draft to get the 4th best quarterback!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Thought it was six?

anyways my point is I don’t want another 8-8 season. If Pace goes 2-14 that’s better than 8-8.
If we go 2-14 and this idiot trades 2022 picks that isn’t better kind of like Texans not having their top five pick this draft. He already has screwed up the cap for next year. The next gm is already going to be starting with one foot in the grave. Lucky for him results don’t matter