Marcus Mariota a free agent

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Lol could have him at a fraction of the Dalton price likely.

Pace overpaying for scrubs should be tattooed on his damn forehead!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bring em in. QB competition! Will be way more exciting than kickers

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First of all..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Better cancel that Dalton deal.)

Second, Oakland releasing a backup QB to pay a backup RB is top notch. All of these GMs kill me. ALL O THEM. LOL Oakland

Southside

Liked Posts:
I dont get the hype for Marcus Mariota, he literally had one good season in Tennessee which was his second season then the league figured him out and he's been trash ever since. Does that remind you of someone else? Mitch Trubisky. These top 2-10 draft busts get TOO many chances.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Pace is such an inpatient piece of shit

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mariota. Foles. Fales. Trubisky. Dalton. Minshew. IT DOES NOT MATTER!

This team with any of these realistic options is not going anywhere. There is no playoff win. No championship. No promising SB window. It is literally over. Anyone who bitches because they like Mitch more than Dalton is insane. You want a 4th year of seeing the exact same thing that has led to nothing. That is straight idiocy. The rest of the guys dont make the difference between making the playoffs and winning a playoff game and/or championship. Marcus Mariota doesn't change where this team goes. He only gives you a sliver of hope because he's still young and might turn the page.

I will not tell anyone how to be a fan. But i will say if you have seen what Ryan Pace has done to this team the past 6 years and you're still doing the Neanderthal "win every game" meatball thing, you are a dumb fan. This team needs to fail and fail hard until they all go away. You do not want Pace sacrificing more picks to get his next QB. You do not want Mariota to be the difference between winning and losing a couple meaningless games. That is how we got here. We have been living in football purgatory and the one year the Bears completely bombed, Pace completely blew the best chance it had at finally snagging a franchise QB.

See the bigger picture. The window is closed, sealed, locked, boarded up and guarded by Aaron Donald and Jon Jones with a rocket launder. There is no point in debating whether they should have Dalton or Mariota or Mitch. Once Wilson went off the board, none of it mattered anymore. This team, this franchise is toast. I've been calling these things to the T for years and no one listens. Time to start listening.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Mariota is basically Trubisky. Why go through the pain again?

coolio

Liked Posts:
Are we sure Mariota is better than Dalton?

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dalton had some really good years. Name a time when Mariota's good year was better than Dalton's.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Dalton had some really good years. Name a time when Mariota's good year was better than Dalton's.

Dalton good years came when mariotta was in college.....can't wait for him to regain that form under the tutelage of the BHVWGHC

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dalton good years came when mariotta was in college.....can't wait for him to regain that form under the tutelage of the BHVWGHC
This is going to be Mariota's 6th year in NFL. He is not a spring chicken anymore. At least Wentz showed he can be an effective NFL QB. Mariota hasn't.