Ross Tucker thinks the hate on Matt Nagy has gone too far because he's never had a losing season and did it all with a 2.5M backup QB

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
LOL, because you've been deferring blame from the start and on a draft roll that you already erred on.

As for the hiring, both positions are speculations and shouldn't be addressed with certainty like you did. 2 wrongs don't make you right. None of us know what his future would hold.
im not deferring blame at all. Nagy should absolutely have accomplished more by now with his offense, but i also can where he hasn’t been given a fair shake. both things can be true at the same time, life isn’t always black and white. in the grand scheme of it i think pace is far more to blame than nagy is for the lack of progress though. that’s just my own personal opinion you don’t have to agree with.

and as for the hirings, again i didn’t bring it up first. talk to josey about it too instead of just me. was he not speculating about nagy never getting another job?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I already addressed that the speculation for both sides of that coin. If Nagy should be more accomplished, he's below average and getting fair shake. He's still HC, sharing blame with Pace as deserved and his failings have been consistent. Doesn't mean a relatively young head coach can't learn from his mistakes or had too much on his plate (his choice) but those improvements are required.

BigUglyBear

Liked Posts:
Doesn't mean a relatively young head coach can't learn from his mistakes or had too much on his plate (his choice) but those improvements are required.
That's just it though, isn't it? It's always someone else's fault with this asshole (Nagy). It's Heistand, Helfrich, Pagano, Mitch, Foles, the O-Line, Pace whoever. Nagy has shown no indication that he's ever learned anything from his mistakes. He goes back to Be You land every single time. Everyone is worse off for having him as HC. He can only do things the way his precious system works in his imagination. He is always right, there's always something else that was wrong.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's just it though, isn't it? It's always someone else's fault with this asshole (Nagy). It's Heistand, Helfrich, Pagano, Mitch, Foles, the O-Line, Pace whoever. Nagy has shown no indication that he's ever learned anything from his mistakes. He goes back to Be You land every single time. Everyone is worse off for having him as HC. He can only do things the way his precious system works in his imagination. He is always right, there's always something else that was wrong.
So far that is not incorrect.