Watson Lawsuit

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're just mad that you're hero turned out to be a pervert. Or maybe that kind of thing gets you off, who knows.
Wow, you got me all figured out dont you?

What's sad is i bet you're glad all of these women got sexually assaulted(allegedly). It's literally the only win you pathetic trubisexuals have lololol. If Watson doesnt play another snap of football, does Mitch even end up with more career yards and TDs than Watson? LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Fucking loser. Not even buff. Fat boy.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 goes to sleep in a Watson jersey.
GIF val venis - animated GIF on GIFER

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Doubt Pace knew anything about this. He just sucks at picking 1st round talent

This. Will never be able to forgive Pace for fucking that up. Glad Watson will never wear a Bears jersey though. One of the picks in the trade turned out to be Alvin Kamara too

Southside

Liked Posts:
I honestly think Pace saw a QB that blew his knee out in college and feared it could happen again...which it did. You can only imagine the outrage Bears fans would be in if Pace picked Watson off a blown knee, and then he blows out the other knee that year...and assuming the Bears still have the same meh offense, Bears had just com off a 4-12 season and then the world finds out what a big pervert he is.

I mean everyone bashes Pace for passing on Watson, but had he taken him, you'd all be bashing him for the current state Watson is putting his team in.

Watson was coming off two back to back 4000 yard seasons and just dropped 400 yards on Alabama. Ryan Pace didn't want a black quarterback period. Ryan Pace drafted a guy (Trubisky) at number 2 who only lasted 4 years in Chicago. If Pace had picked Watson, assuming Watson gets suspended next season, the Bears would have had Watson for 4 solid seasons which is the SAME amount of time that Trubisky lasted and flopped.

You prefer 4 years of Mitch over 4 years of Watson? It's the SAME AMOUNT of time!!! The Bears could have probably gone much further in 2018 and 2019 with Watson than Trubisky. Yall forgot that the Bears defense gave up under 20 ppg in 2019 and STILL couldn't even make the playoffs. That same year Watson took a Texans team that gave up 25 ppg to the playoffs. The Bears could have been much better from 2018-2020 with Watson, stop the excuses for the Mitch pick.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson was coming off two back to back 4000 yard seasons and just dropped 400 yards on Alabama. Ryan Pace didn't want a black quarterback period. Ryan Pace drafted a guy (Trubisky) at number 2 who only lasted 4 years in Chicago. If Pace had picked Watson, assuming Watson gets suspended next season, the Bears would have had Watson for 4 solid seasons which is the SAME amount of time that Trubisky lasted and flopped.

You prefer 4 years of Mitch over 4 years of Watson? It's the SAME AMOUNT of time!!! The Bears could have probably gone much further in 2018 and 2019 with Watson than Trubisky. Yall forgot that the Bears defense gave up under 20 ppg in 2019 and STILL couldn't even make the playoffs. That same year Watson took a Texans team that gave up 25 ppg to the playoffs. The Bears could have been much better from 2018-2020 with Watson, stop the excuses for the Mitch pick.
No way I would ever compare Mitch to Watson. However, imagine the poo pooing that would be going on about Pace picking a QB with issues and pretty sure isn't going to be playing anytime soon.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Given what I know about Watson now, don't want that creep on the team. Doesn't excuse Pace for fucking it up

maxhatter

Liked Posts:

I think Pace deserve the criticism for the Trubisky pick. I've said this on the forum before, I would have preferred Watson but a lot of people had Trubisky ahead of both Watson and Mahomes. In my book the biggest error was giving up the draft capital. It's hard to justify the move up. However, I highly doubt that race had anything to do with the decision. Why would a racist GM go after Teddy Bridgewater last year and then Russell Wilson this year. It's not logical

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
For those that don't know who the plaintiff's lawyer, Tony Buzbee, here is a little piece on him.

Short notes are his reputation is defending the little guy and taking on big business. He's also a former Marine. Overall he doesn't come across as a typical 'ambulance chaser'.

Southside

Liked Posts:

What's sad is i bet you're glad all of these women got sexually assaulted(allegedly). It's literally the only win you pathetic trubisexuals have lololol. If Watson doesnt play another snap of football, does Mitch even end up with more career yards and TDs than Watson? LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

People are glad that Watson has a scandal in order to validate Pace skipping over Watson. As if skipping Watson put us in some great situation. We have Andy Dalton at QB and Mitch didn't even last beyond 4 years here so I don't see how it validates anything. If Watson ends up playing next year at ANY POINT even after a suspension, he still would have lasted longer than Trubisky as a starter in the league. So for people who would rather have had 4 years of Mitch over 4 solid years of Watson, then I don't see the logic. People are talking about Watson as if he's already out the NFL, the league hasn't even determined his case yet. Meanwhile, Trubisky literally isn't even starting anymore in the league. People in this town supported and defended Derrick Rose and Patrick Kane when they had their rape scandals so to act like a segment of the fanbase wouldn't support Watson had he been drafted here, is wishful thinking and counter-historical amnesia from what we've already seen happen in Chicago.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
People are glad that Watson has a scandal in order to validate Pace skipping over Watson. As if skipping Watson put us in some great situation. We have Andy Dalton at QB and Mitch didn't even last beyond 4 years here so I don't see how it validates anything. If Watson ends up playing next year at ANY POINT even after a suspension, he still would have lasted longer than Trubisky as a starter in the league. So for people who would rather have had 4 years of Mitch over 4 solid years of Watson, then I don't see the logic. People are talking about Watson as if he's already out the NFL, the league hasn't even determined his case yet. Meanwhile, Trubisky literally isn't even starting anymore in the league. People in this town supported and defended Derrick Rose and Patrick Kane when they had their rape scandals so to act like a segment of the fanbase wouldn't support Watson had he been drafted here, is wishful thinking and counter-historical amnesia from what we've already seen happen in Chicago.

Lol dude if there is one thing that almost all of us on CCS uniformly love doing - it would be the act of not validating Ryan Pace.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
For those that don't know who the plaintiff's lawyer, Tony Buzbee, here is a little piece on him.

Short notes are his reputation is defending the little guy and taking on big business. He's also a former Marine. Overall he doesn't come across as a typical 'ambulance chaser'.

^ "I'll take Completely Irrelevant Facts that do not even Warrant Mention, Alex"

(RIP)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If every nfl player was honest about all the shady shit they did, what would all the folks being offended by the Watson ordeal do?

Get real, most of these guys are creeps.

It sucks, but it’s reality, and that’s why I don’t consider them role models, just watch for entertainment purposes that’s it.
I don't think it's wise for anyone to make heroes out of these guys, but the implication that everyone is doing something worse is ridiculous.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

MItch isn't even on the Bears anymore and you still cannot stop bringing him up. You're a fucking dickless stalker. We will probably be hearing about your many future arrests in Buffalo this fall.

I wouldn't be shocked if you stole one of his used jocks from Soldier field and worship it every night before bedtime.

Why would I be happy Watson harassed all these women? I don't give one shit about a pervert QB on a team far away from Chicago.

And the Buff stands for Buffy Special person. It was something someone called me back in the 90s and as a joke, I made it my screenname..and it stuck.

But Chicago is only two hours away. I'll be there next weekend. I'd love for you to come out from your basement and say some of your nonsense face to face. Deal?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

In those 4 years, how many Superbowls did Watson win again? I think the answer is the same as Mitch. But my math could be off...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

There was no way with Watson's accomplishments....that he shoulda' passed over for Mitch