Latest Rumor

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Just saw this.....is there a thread on this already? Maybe a rumor thread can be made so we can post all this offseason bs...if that had been made already, my bad.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Brown for Miller

Only Pace would accept that little for a pro bowl 24 year old tackle and he's on the other end of this trade....expect the bears to add in 3 1st round picks, the BHVWGHC move him to rt and piss him off then lose him to fa in 12 months...sounds more plausible

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brown much more likely to get traded to Minny than the Bears.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Bears offseason trade rumor?

giphy.gif

Many are at a point where we don't want to see any of the lead up to any trades. Just let us know when it happens. If it hasn't already happened, then no need to talk about it.

Reactions: Myk

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe I’m over rating brown but damn that would be one lopsided ass trade. Got to involve some picks with this cause Miller is a failure

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
if you do Miller + a 1st you’re essentially doing a 1st plus player that could get a 5th or 6th round pick. BAL would probably ask for another 3rd.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So we have 2 viable WRs. One wants to leave or be paid which the Bears won't do so he's tagged. We trade the other one for a tackle on the side we don't need as bad.
Sounds like a realistic Bear thing to do.
So many legit things to bitch about with this team and yet you choose potentially trading a dud receiver for a very good OT who showed last year he is a very good LT.

That and the running back room that consists of a statistical top 5 back (even though I don’t believe he’s elite), a gadget guy who can play the slot, and a viable backup.

:what:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
So we have 2 viable WRs. One wants to leave or be paid which the Bears won't do so he's tagged. We trade the other one for a tackle on the side we don't need as bad.
Which side is that? Ifedi sucks too.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pace would have to send over a player and a draft pick.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Miller......viable
:jonesy: :jonesy: :jonesy: :jonesy:

And that you would bitch about potential trading a shit WR in part of a trade for a pro bowl T because the Bears have Charles fucking Leno...
:brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady::brady:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So many legit things to bitch about with this team and yet you choose potentially trading a dud receiver for a very good OT who showed last year he is a very good LT.

That and the running back room that consists of a statistical top 5 back (even though I don’t believe he’s elite), a gadget guy who can play the slot, and a viable backup.

:what:

I'm on top of getting you my article about this trade Milky.

Yours Truly,
Eric Lambert

Montucky

Liked Posts:
if you do Miller + a 1st you’re essentially doing a 1st plus player that could get a 5th or 6th round pick. BAL would probably ask for another 3rd.
What they would really want is Allen Robinson II. Who is a much better player than Anthony Miller and has the same number of years of control left.

Baltimore right now has more than twelve million in cap space according to OTC. Trading away Orlando Brown Jr. and cutting Gus Edwards would give them more than enough cap space to fit Allen Robinson II's franchise tag number.