Matt Nagy is at Justin Fields 2nd Pro Day

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Sneaky, sneaky!!!!

Fields is the only somewhat realistic QB option that would excite me at this point.

If Fields really does end up going QB4 or QB5 and I’m Pace, I’m going all fucking in.

Your CCS Quarterback Guru has spoken!!!!!!
So when it says that is Matt Nagy and shows a bunch of pictures of Kyle Shanahan talking to fields and his coach, what am I suppose to do with that?

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace "Matt, why don't you attend Justin Fields pro day, that will trick everyone into thinking we are going to trade up for him and no one will know we are going to trade with Atlanta and take Shane Buechele at #4"

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So when it says that is Matt Nagy and shows a bunch of pictures of Kyle Shanahan talking to fields and his coach, what am I suppose to do with that?
Jokes on you!!! That really is Nagy scoobie-dooing the fuck out of this draft process!! The ultimate smoke screen!!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Damn that almost qualifies as a disguise without the visor.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
If SF doesn't take Fields there is NO EXCUSE he is not a Chicago Bear. Pace's best friend is the GM of Atlanta. It will cost a lot, but it will save Pace's job. They don't have to give the Bears a break on the cost, just give Pace the pick at the fair price. Chicago can get Fields if they try.