Justin Fields has epilepsy – a neurological disorder that can cause seizures

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope he gets drafted to a 420 state and the NFL grants him medical exemption for Marijuana, possibly the best epilepsy medication.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
My kid has epilepsy and with the medications he takes to attempt to manage it I think it would be impossible for him to play quarterback at a professional level.

He's also blind so I guess that factors in as well.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But if he smokes weed, he'll drop (Tunsil)

Can he jump out of a pool though? (right back up to #2) ?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Wow, this is a big deal, no? I'm not sure if this changes my mind on drafting him or not...

Talk about him out growing it, because his family history shows that...I wonder how many in his family have played football at the college level, let alone the NFL level?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Wow, this is a big deal, no? I'm not sure if this changes my mind on drafting him or not...

Talk about him out growing it, because his family history shows that...I wonder how many in his family have played football at the college level, let alone the NFL level?
It's very manageable now days. There are people in my family who have the worst form of epilepsy and used to experience grand mal seizures on a weekly basis. Leaving them no choice but to collect S.S.I disability. They haven't had one in years. Allowing them to get off of disability and pursue careers. Looking at Fields case. He had a very mild form of it to begin with. It's a non issue.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Put a cigarette in his mouth and he's Jay Cutler.