PFF, mock draft simulator, with trades!

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I ended up trading out of the first to collect more picks. Traded with Jacksonville for their 33rd and 65th gave up 20. I think I made out quite well. Although I doubt Mills would be one the board where I ended up taking him in real life.

Davis Mills has been my guy for a while. With a draft like this, we improve the team for Dalton this year and allow us to cut Foles, as I drafted two QB's. So both QB's can sit and learn for a year and work on their game.
Drafted a Tackle to compete with Leno/Ifedi, and two outstanding receivers.

Post an image of your draft below. Go to the link and hit download image.

pff_mock_results.png

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Probably the draft you need, not the draft you want.

So, essentially this draft is Batman.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Probably the draft you need, not the draft you want.

So, essentially this draft is Batman.
We have to recognize that every mock is unrealistic. The point is to just have fun with it.

You want to post yours from the site?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I ended up trading out of the first to collect more picks. Traded with Jacksonville for their 33rd and 65th gave up 20. I think I made out quite well. Although I doubt Mills would be one the board where I ended up taking him in real life.

Davis Mills has been my guy for a while. With a draft like this, we improve the team for Dalton this year and allow us to cut Foles, as I drafted two QB's. So both QB's can sit and learn for a year and work on their game.
Drafted a Tackle to compete with Leno/Ifedi, and two outstanding receivers.

Post an image of your draft below. Go to the link and hit download image.

View attachment 11374

I watched Noah Gray play a few times and liked a couple TD receptions I saw, but the dude is not a good blocker nor is he a dependable receiver. I think that a FB/UTE like Ben Mason would be a better choice there. Mills and Buechele would be a very good QB tandem, with Mills being able to heal his knee since there's no pressure on him. I'm not a Mills guy, but grabbing him in the 2nd would be great.

I'd prefer Cosmi over Jenkins as he pushes Leno to the curb.

This is one of the few PFF screen shots that show some thought. In the future, could you put a brief write up by the picks to show what you were thinking and why you picked them?

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I watched Noah Gray play a few times and liked a couple TD receptions I saw, but the dude is not a good blocker nor is he a dependable receiver. I think that a FB/UTE like Ben Mason would be a better choice there. Mills and Buechele would be a very good QB tandem, with Mills being able to heal his knee since there's no pressure on him. I'm not a Mills guy, but grabbing him in the 2nd would be great.

I'd prefer Cosmi over Jenkins as he pushes Leno to the curb.

This is one of the few PFF screen shots that show some thought. In the future, could you put a brief write up by the picks to show what you were thinking and why you picked them?
I knew I had to draft QB, WR, T, and CB in the first few rounds. So in those rounds I just went need/bpa. After that I just went for depth/bpa. We are also lucky since our needs this year are this years drafts strengths, hence why I traded down, to make sure I got the guys in the first 3 rounds that we needed.

I could have traded down further and grabbed Mond instead of Beuchele.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
We have to recognize that every mock is unrealistic. The point is to just have fun with it.

You want to post yours from the site?

Mac Jones won't be there at 20 but here you go

1619190696864.png

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
1619191671380.png

Just did mine. I didn't do any trades. My quick thoughts:

It was a big value draft. Loved getting all the guys where I could. The negative of course is no QB, but personally I think if you don't get one of those top 5 guys it's too much of a risk.

The way I see it is all of my first 6 picks have high ceilings and can provide some reps in 2021. I really like Walker where I was able to get him. A lot of physical tools are there, it's just he hasn't played much in the past 2 years.

Anyway, it was fun. I'll do one for the Eagles shortly.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I think the valuations are all messed up, but then again, every year we pretend to know the 'consensus' value and NFL teams show us they don't care what we think.

Pittston Bear Fan

Liked Posts:
20: R1 P20 QB Mac Jones - Alabama
52: R2 P20 LB Nick Bolton - Missouri
83: R3 P19 OT Spencer Brown - Northern Iowa
164: R5 P20 WR Tamorrion Terry - Florida State
204: R6 P20 EDGE Tarron Jackson - Coastal Carolina
208: R6 P24 S Joshuah Bledsoe - Missouri
221: R6 P37 WR Josh Imatorbhebhe - Illinois
228: R6 P44 TE Matt Bushman - BYU

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LB J Davis from UK is a likely 1st rounder. Leatherwood is now considered an OG by a lot of scouts

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
'REAL BEARSH FOOTBAW' edition

1619199450983.png