Bears are getting Russell Wilson, baby!!!!!

aeronaut

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Lmao. I think myself and 75% of
Board would be ok with 2 full drafts for TL. 3 is pushin it.

Yes, tried again today to prove a point. The minimum the sim would accept was top three rounds for three years. That might be doable, in fantasy land. Of course, it would require your GM and cap guy to perform miracles, filling in holes with undervalued players to stay under the cap while you have no day 1/2 picks for 3 years. Could easily see some of the future #1 picks being top 5. Check out the "Super Hard Draft Mode" (or something like that) for my 2 tries this way. Absurd results.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we got Fields would you trade him for Wilson?

Would you trade Mack and Robinson to Baltimore for 3 firsts if it got either done?
Wilson is obviously the better pro QB. Unfortunately he'll turn 33 in the middle of the season, and he's taken an awful beating in Seattle for a few years. At this point, I'm all about the future.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Say it ain't so ruzzel, say it ain't so. guess it's draft or bust.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seahawks say they were never going to trade Russell Wilson and it was more of a media creation.

It was created by Russell's agent not the media.

I didn't see much in that read indicating that Wilson is happier. TBD if they bolster their OL or suddenly decide to listen to him when game planning for once. Who TH knows, but it's not impossible. ?‍♂️
I cling to this as plan C if draft doesn't work out for Fields, Lance, or Mac.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It was created by Russell's agent not the media.

I didn't see much in that read indicating that Wilson is happier. TBD if they bolster their OL or suddenly decide to listen to him when game planning for once. Who TH knows, but it's not impossible. ?‍♂️
I cling to this as plan C if draft doesn't work out for Fields, Lance, or Mac.
I think it was just totally fabricated whole cloth by a sports media that has abandoned even the minimal standard of reporting truth in their unending need to stand out and compete for clicks.