All The Damn Rumours Thread

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Shoot.......If he is their when they pick in round two i would jump all over him.

Idk about RD 2 if hes requiring more work and thus missed time. I like other healthy bodies there. But later on, Im game

DB012031

Liked Posts:
Plenty of upside with Mond and Mills too

Mills, maybe, because he only has 1 year of starting so many are looking at the "potential". Mond has no upside, IMO. The guy started for 4 years and at this point he is what he is, you know what you are getting. If he hasn't shown "IT" in 4 years of starting in college, he sure as hell isn't going to all of a sudden show it in the NFL.

Da Bears Oregon

Liked Posts:
I would be ok with a trade up IF Sewell drops. Go get him. I can’t get excited about a trade up for the 4th or 5th best QB.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mills, maybe, because he only has 1 year of starting so many are looking at the "potential". Mond has no upside, IMO. The guy started for 4 years and at this point he is what he is, you know what you are getting. If he hasn't shown "IT" in 4 years of starting in college, he sure as hell isn't going to all of a sudden show it in the NFL.

And improved every year.... and played pretty well. I respectfully disagree.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

Madness. Taking a quarterback with FOUR 200+ yard passing games. In his entire college career. Four. 200 yard passing games. Against nobodies.

Their scouts must have just ignored his one game against powerhouse Central Arkansas this season. 'Cause he was terrible.

But then Mac Jones at 3 is almost equally crazy.

Justin Fields is going to change a franchise. Those two will add their names to the long list of quarterbacks who had no business being taken in the top 5 of the NFL draft.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Listening to NFL Network this morning, they think strongly its Jones at #3. SF doesn't want a project at QB and they want a QB they know can go through all of the reads.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Listening to NFL Network this morning, they think strongly its Jones at #3. SF doesn't want a project at QB and they want a QB they know can go through all of the reads.
It only makes sense. Garappolo isn't a complete bum; he piloted the team to the superbowl a couple years ago. Grabbing a project like Lance makes no sense when the majority of that superbowl team is still in place.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jonathan Jones from CBS says that the Bears "badly" want to move up from 20 for a QB

DB012031

Liked Posts:
And improved every year.... and played pretty well. I respectfully disagree.

How do you figure he improved every year? His passing yards and TD's decreased 3 straight seasons from his sophomore year to his senior year? How is that showing improvement?

Now his completion % did increase but still only completed 59% of his passes with more than 1300 attempts (and his career high was only 63%.

I mean hell, his career numbers are no better than Shea Patterson's from Michigan.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A QB that can go through his reads and throw accurately to them? So overrated!

Give me the guy with the cannon arm and that can run fast! /greenfont