I've never seen this level of anxiety among fans before

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
All of you in this forum need to get a grip and settle down in a big way. Take a big fucking deep breath. No games are going to be won or lost today. You're way too caught up in the hype. Take a deep breath and just enjoy the draft tonight. It will take at least three years to know if the Bears succeeded or failed in this draft.

Snap judgements are absofuckinglutely worthless. I'll say it again. Everyone just needs to relax and enjoy the process. There's far too much anxiety probably more anxiety than I've ever seen before on this board or any.

Just tune into watch College Gameday and enjoy that there's football in April. Seriously just enjoy our favorite game and our favorite team.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People are pissed they brought Nagy and Pace back, people are pissed the Red rocket is going to be the starting QB, and they don't know if they will trade up, down or stay pat at 20... Really, I'm almost in trade down mode unless a QB slips, and nothing else... All mocks I'd do I'd just trade down this draft, more pics in a deep draft the better.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
All of you in this forum need to get a grip and settle down in a big way. Take a big fucking deep breath. No games are going to be won or lost today. You're way too caught up in the hype. Take a deep breath and just enjoy the draft tonight. It will take at least three years to know if the Bears succeeded or failed in this draft.

Snap judgements are absofuckinglutely worthless. I'll say it again. Everyone just needs to relax and enjoy the process. There's far too much anxiety probably more anxiety than I've ever seen before on this board or any.

Just tune into watch College Gameday and enjoy that there's football in April. Seriously just enjoy our favorite game and our favorite team.

I'm cool as the other side of the pillow man. Totes chill.

DONT FUCKING SPEAK FOR ME

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Tonight is the night the Bears finally land a legit franchise QB. Don't try to kill my buzz.
Would be nice for the Jets to be themselves and for them to take Justin Fields or Trey Lance and then the 49ers to take Mac Jones and then the Bears to trade to up to 4 and grab Wilson.

The Jets are always the wild card because the owner always makes the final decision.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
CCS seems pretty low key, tbh. At least 60% of Bears fans still have dick status: unripped.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LMFAO
Ain't Noooo anxiety here
I got NO faith in our team to get anything right
so I'm not gonna be let down one fuckin bit

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:

More like indifferent. This team is more fun ripping them than thinking Pace and Nagy can actually do anything other than be fired in a year or two.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I don’t have anxiety just humorous pessimism for what is about to happen. All I am certain of is I am going to be dissatisfied. If I end up happy I’ll take the surprise.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Actually as bad of an offseason we’ve had so far the fan reaction has been mild. More people just don’t give a fuck anymore

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

You must be new round here. The sky is always falling.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

You’re consistently wrong about everything.

leidalinck

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I also noticed that the level of anxiety is too high here. Usually, people's stress is based on their personal problems. Speaking about that, I discovered an excellent way to deal with anxiety. I never know about such a plant as Kratom. It can calm and relax you, and it can not affect your heart or create addiction. I used Kratom for nearly two months to deal with my stress, and when I felt better, I quit it. Also, in this period, I got used to buying it from Buy Kratom Online - Kratom Shop | Amazing Botanicals. They regularly have promotions and fast delivery service.

Last edited: