All The Damn Rumours Thread

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They could stay pat and go lb. they have literally no game changer on defense
For Micah Parsons though? Is he really worth that high of a pick? Isaiah Simmons was a non-factor for the Cardinals last year, I'm sure they are already regretting that one. There are no elite edge rushing talents in this draft either and its a very deep wide receiver class.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
For Micah Parsons though? Is he really worth that high of a pick? Isaiah Simmons was a non-factor for the Cardinals last year, I'm sure they are already regretting that one. There are no elite edge rushing talents in this draft either and its a very deep wide receiver class.
I’m not sure what style defense they are playing I guess it depends. If it was still Patricia around he wouldn’t fit that d. Locally parsons and qb have been the main things talked about with their pick but the New Orleans rumors just popped up today

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They have a good coaching staff to develop him. I think SF trades Jimmy G to Pats. Have a competition with Lance, Rosen, and Sudfeld. More likely Rosen will win. That team is loaded can win 10-11 gamers with me as QB if team stays healthy. Once Lance is ready, SF will have chance to win 3-4 SBs in next 5 years if Lance turns out like Wilson. I think that's who he reminds me of.
They may have 3-4 chances to win A super bowl. They aren't going to be winning 3-4 super bowls or anything close.

If they traded two future firsts to draft at #3 and start the season with Rosen playing QB, everybody should be fired.

And they are so sold on the guy they're going to draft that on the night before the draft they are proposing a trade with GB for Rodgers. While nobody would argue Rodgers gives any team a much better chance at winning now than a rookie QB (or most any other QB), they have no picks to offer.

But there's no chance those teams deal after 7:30 tonight, as SF has to draft a QB.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
THE 49ers had the most players on IR in the league. That’s why their defensive coordinator got the Jets job because he was dealing with a lot of injuries.

This just a sample.
Nick Bosa
Debo Samuel
Solomon Thomas
Jimmy G
Richard Sherman
Jordan Reed
Dee Ford
Raheem Mostart
Richburg
Interesting phrasing. I don't think he got a HC job because he had guys injured. In spite of, perhaps.

They have talent, but teams change considerably over a 5 year span.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If you draft Mills in the 2nd and he becomes a reliable starter but nothing special, wouldn't that big a very big win considering this team's QB history?
No.

Pardon the mixed metaphor, but at QB you need to hit a home run. If you strike out trying, you're no worse off than if you got a bunt single. Mills is a bunt single. At best.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Idk about the Murray comment. He may not be a top 5 qb, but I think he's shown that his floor is pretty high at this point.
He got way more love than he deserved. The jury is definitely still out.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
This is just so dumb .... now every team knows and has draft value charts that tell you what is price to go from point A to B.... it’s like someone stopping their car at gas station to ask for directions to a particular store ... they have GPS on n your phone dummy .... no reason for teams to ask what the price is .... this whole pre draft hype is ridiculous in this information driven society where all these people have jobs where all they do is report nonsense rumors

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
No Jimmy G to the Patriots, apparently. Not good news for the Bears if they want a QB.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would the Lions really want to move back from 7th to 28th? This seems highly unlikely barring some unprecedented level of draft compensation.

If I were a Lions fan, I would be disgusted of the idea of moving that far back. Even 20 seems a bit steep, but not as bad as 28.
I would hate it, unless like you said the draft haul was massive.