Broncos release video of Bears trying to trade up to 9 *Video*

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i would love to know, we may never find out, what if Denver had drafted Fields, would the Bears have jumped the Patriots for Mac Jones

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Ultimately for Paton ( who I think the world of as a talent evaluator) I think passing on Fields will be a giant red check mark against. But I do love his draft day negotiator swag.

It's like the D. Watson situation allover again. Over analyzed to death. It's crazy to see so many smart people make the same mistakes.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
How did so many teams pass on Fields? We got so lucky. We deserve this for sticking with this offensive trainwreck for so long.

I hope they still get off the bus running.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still can't believe we have Fields and the Tackles got bumped down enough to put Jenkins in reach.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How did so many teams pass on Fields? We got so lucky. We deserve this for sticking with this offensive trainwreck for so long.

Someone leaked his epilepsy issue and that's what caused him to drop. They leaked it about 2 weeks before the draft and it made some teams nervous.

Fields had already disclosed this to the Bears and they were well prepared for it and weren't afraid of it which is why they made the move up to get him.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Denver is silly for passing on Fields. So us Carolina.

Seriously? Those teams would rather have Teddy B, Drew Lock, Sam Darnold than Justin Fields, on a rookie deal....seriously? Even if those guys turn out average they will have to pay them.

Seems like a screw job to Fangio. He never had a chance. Carolina is just a joke..