“I’m ready to work…there’s been too much talking.”

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude is more calm than any player or person I can think of in such a situation. Same with his pro day and everything else. Almost scary calm. Ice in the veins...translates to football under pressure, meetings with Nagy & his team, all of it. Buckle up.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude is more calm than any player or person I can think of in such a situation. Same with his pro day and everything else. Almost scary calm. Ice in the veins...translates to football under pressure, meetings with Nagy & his team, all of it. Buckle up.
Lord... we may finally have our QB we've been waiting for all of our fuckin lives!

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am watching his QB1 season now and one thing he said was "I don't like to show off, it seems like all of the really good players throughout history have been calm humble guys"
Funny thing with him micd up, He passes and as his pass hits the receiver he goes "Boom" each time. Not sure if that has carried over since his senior year in high school, but I hope it did. Will make for some awesome mic'd up games.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am watching his QB1 season now and one thing he said was "I don't like to show off, it seems like all of the really good players throughout history have been calm humble guys"
Funny thing with him micd up, He passes and as his pass hits the receiver he goes "Boom" each time. Not sure if that has carried over since his senior year in high school, but I hope it did. Will make for some awesome mic'd up games.
Where'd you stream it from? Last I checked he's in season 2 and it wasn't available?