Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Wow. That was painful to listen to. Fields and Jenkins are “purgatory” picks? For fucks sake…..

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Ah, Mike North.

The guy who tuned down six figures from the score saying it was disrespectful and thought he could get more from espn who wasn't interested

Brought a criminal money mark ponzi schemer into the business and started a web based radio show ten years before it became the norm without any other financials, was spending the guys blood money left and right on bus billboards, then shat on a ton of people when the checks started bouncing.

Put his "dream home" up for bid claiming " a quiet area" near rosemont with a plane taking off in the background and threw in the 75k dream home blueprint for free to no bidders

Had a completely bottled Twitter account with 300k plus followers yet was getting two likes a tweet. Guess the chinese bought bots didn't like his opinion..

Made his wife create a youtube cooking show with her two sisters with an italian name that was "Three Fat Broads" translated where in one episode they jerked off italian sausages.

Nobody cares about Mike North.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
How can you love the draft and not fields? If you don't like fields then the trade up and draft wasn't good
This is confusing to me. Its hard to love a draft if you feel like your first rounder might be a miss.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
is he related to Peter North? If so, I'll listen to what he has to say

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Ah, Mike North.

The guy who tuned down six figures from the score saying it was disrespectful and thought he could get more from espn who wasn't interested

Brought a criminal money mark ponzi schemer into the business and started a web based radio show ten years before it became the norm without any other financials, was spending the guys blood money left and right on bus billboards, then shat on a ton of people when the checks started bouncing.

Put his "dream home" up for bid claiming " a quiet area" near rosemont with a plane taking off in the background and threw in the 75k dream home blueprint for free to no bidders

Had a completely bottled Twitter account with 300k plus followers yet was getting two likes a tweet. Guess the chinese bought bots didn't like his opinion..

Made his wife create a youtube cooking show with her two sisters with an italian name that was "Three Fat Broads" translated where in one episode they jerked off italian sausages.

Nobody cares about Mike North.
You sure know a lot about this guy that no one cares about.