Bears pick up Roquan 5th year option

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Can’t afford to lose round talent.
Fuller disagrees, still pissed off they didn't find a way to keep him. I had no intention of watching any games this season after they got Dalton and let Fuller go. Fuller situation was my breaking point with this team. Then the damn draft happened and they reeled me back in lol.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Fuller disagrees, still pissed off they didn't find a way to keep him. I had no intention of watching any games this season after they got Dalton and let Fuller go. Fuller situation was my breaking point with this team. Then the damn draft happened and they reeled me back in lol.
I smell bullshit.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You should probably take a shower then ?. I ain't lying, no way I can prove it to you and I found out about Fields from a text my buddy sent. I thought he was pranking me.
Kyle Fuller. Kyle Fucking Fuller was your breaking point?

Unless you are Kyle's father, this story is bullshit.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Kyle Fuller. Kyle Fucking Fuller was your breaking point?

Unless you are Kyle's father, this story is bullshit.
It's been building up since the 90's. They let Fuller go and were going to trot out Andy Dalton with a shit o-line and another possible mediocre season. I just wasn't planning on watching another shit season with nothing to look forward to. Letting Fuller go to get Dalton (and over pay) and making yet another hole on the team was idiotic. Dalton is an upgrade over Files but that's like saying bullshit is an upgrade over dogshit, it still sucks and that's what this season would've been had they not gotten Fields.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Attachments

• UhRb.gif
    UhRb.gif
    2 MB · Views: 10

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
It's been building up since the 90's. They let Fuller go and were going to trot out Andy Dalton with a shit o-line and another possible mediocre season. I just wasn't planning on watching another shit season with nothing to look forward to. Letting Fuller go to get Dalton (and over pay) and making yet another hole on the team was idiotic. Dalton is an upgrade over Files but that's like saying bullshit is an upgrade over dogshit, it still sucks and that's what this season would've been had they not gotten Fields.
The overall pessimism is understandable but that's on you for thinking Dalton was their end game. They gave Glennon the big contract only to draft Biscuits. Pace's philosophy from day one is to go all in on a QB he believes in. It really baffles me how so many Bears fans took the Dalton signing so seriously. We should know better if we have been paying attention.

Last edited: