Justin Fields at the QB Collective

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
More than anything, I've been impressed with how intelligent this kid is in everything I've read about him since the draft. I knew he had all the talent in the world, but he seems to have a really good head on his shoulders too. I can't believe he wasn't a top 5 pick, he checks all the boxes and was clearly over-analyzed

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
More than anything, I've been impressed with how intelligent this kid is in everything I've read about him since the draft. I knew he had all the talent in the world, but he seems to have a really good head on his shoulders too. I can't believe he wasn't a top 5 pick, he checks all the boxes and was clearly over-analyzed
He's a fuckin' dreamboat, and I love him.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the the thing that hurt him the most was the Northwestern game. Most of the country continues to think it's Wildcats of old stigma....of course, we know better here. A very well coached team with a tough D. We as Bear fans should be thanking Northwestern....if Fields plays great in that game, he doesn't drop to the 11 slot.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
I think the the thing that hurt him the most was the Northwestern game. Most of the country continues to think it's Wildcats of old stigma....of course, we know better here. A very well coached team with a tough D. We as Bear fans should be thanking Northwestern....if Fields plays great in that game, he doesn't drop to the 11 slot.
People also don’t bring up context in either game he played poorly in. Take a look at how many players Ohio State was missing and then factor in not practicing on top of both Northwestern and Indians being great defenses. Indiana played 6 or 7 games and lead the entire country in interceptions.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude has all the tools to be a mega star. Trying not to get ahead of myself, but he COULD be a Lamar-Mahomes hybrid which is ridiculous.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
29 ACT is good but nothing special. The 3.9 pleases more as it shows application as does his retention of scheme with coaches.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He had 2 bad games in his college career. He outplayed Lawrence head to head. Sometimes “experts” over analyze to hell so much, they lose sight of what is clear as day right in front of them.

Thank you, 9ers, for taking Lance.
I agree that this likely happened with Fields.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
29 ACT is good but nothing special. The 3.9 pleases more as it shows application as does his retention of scheme with coaches.
29 is very good. Id say 30 and over is pretty special. Then you have the weirdos who get like a 34 or 35 and retake because they want perfect

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
People also don’t bring up context in either game he played poorly in. Take a look at how many players Ohio State was missing and then factor in not practicing on top of both Northwestern and Indians being great defenses. Indiana played 6 or 7 games and lead the entire country in interceptions.
And Fields kept coming. He's the kind of player you can win with on a bad day.

Liked Posts:
It’s nice not having an idiot at QB, it really is