Bears not horny enough

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Well, if Fields plays out like we are hoping.....even that would not be too much. However it would have cost us Jenkins as it turns out.....

I have to give Pace credit, because I am not sure I would have had that much restraint.....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tells me that Pace may be maturing into the position. Too bad it came from the school of hard knocks.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Exactly .. Pace showed great restraint and found the sweet spot to get the QB before the Vikings took him and yet not overpay .... and getting a trade down from a GM who has never done that ever and hates trading down

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Bears weren’t “horny” enough yet they still got their guy and gave up less to get him. This Broncos GM sounds like a lunatic.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Sounds like my future ex-wife ? . Story of my life. ? ? ?

Last edited:

Rise

Liked Posts:
Fangio’s goofy ass

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Stupid Fangio. The word is not horny. The word is desperate. Desperate people do stupid things because out of fear or anxiety like losing your job. Horny people do stupid things because they want to fuck.

mecha

Liked Posts:
if Pace stops doing stupid trades or FA moves, then he will have reached the promised land. specifically, Foles/Dalton/Quinn deals, those types of things. the Mack trade looks shittier year by year, but we'll see if Pagano leaving will have an effect on that. Bears seem to have all the right pieces in place to make major upgrades on both sides of the ball.