CCS wants vindication for Tyrell Cohen mockery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, you're out for a pound of flesh.

If what I'm reading in this threat is correct he deleted the thread in question.

Sorry but I'm just overall tired in any stretch of people who try to single out individuals and ruin their lives over something stupid they said or did.

Everyone has their stupid moments. Don't let this one be yours just because someone else just had theirs....
No one is trying to ruin his life lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

If what I'm reading in this threat is correct he deleted the thread in question.

Sorry but I'm just overall tired in any stretch of people who try to single out individuals and ruin their lives over something stupid they said or did.

Everyone has their stupid moments. Don't let this one be yours just because someone else just had theirs....
If you didn't even see how bad it was, why pound out this whole lecture?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Kinda sad that being banned from an Internet forum would ruin his life.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like this thread is the old vs the young.... and being like 34 I'm right in the middle

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel like this thread is the old vs the young.... and being like 34 I'm right in the middle
I know plenty of old people whomst aren't all about defending racist, misogynistic, homophobic, or just constant dumb insensitive toxic babble.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Lol the people who constantly talk about "cancel culture" love trying to find it so they can love crying about it. Be real, you don't abhor it, you're obsessed with it like it's actually a huge thing...
Yes. I claim cancel culture all the time on this forum.
???

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know plenty of old people whomst aren't all about defending racist, misogynistic, homophobic, or just constant dumb insensitive toxic babble.
Okay poor choice of words. An old way of viewing things read on the internet vs the new. Far as cancel culture, I can't say I am it's biggest fan, because I have seen the most extremist versions of people who get on this, but I can't say making fun of a lost person is also cool. But it is a shame these days. Just have to be way more careful what you say.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard the news about Cohen's brother kind of late last night and trashed the original thread with the deleted tweets out of respect for the family because there was some really dumb stuff leading the pack and it looked even more foolish after the tragic news broke.

That said, I am not banning anyone over a hot take with little facts on the table....even if it was a really, REALLY bad one. It sets a precedent I am not looking to make on a website that is 95% opinion 5% facts.

So you get no vindication or justice CCS, but real talk...using a dead man as a vehicle for a call out thread is pretty classless as well. So he without sin and all that jazz.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Some of you guys should just DM each other an address to meet up at, fight, and get it over with.

Film it tho and put it on YouTube....lol.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol the people who constantly talk about "cancel culture" love trying to find it so they can love crying about it. Be real, you don't abhor it, you're obsessed with it like it's actually a huge thing...

Not going to discuss it with you because I can tell I can't have a conversation with you on it - either I get accused of being obsessed with it for bringing it up, or I don't say anything and the canceller keeps going.

It's lose-lose; the canceller always wins in shutting down open thought.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I heard the news about Cohen's brother kind of late last night and trashed the original thread with the deleted tweets out of respect for the family because there was some really dumb stuff leading the pack and it looked even more foolish after the tragic news broke.

That said, I am not banning anyone over a hot take with little facts on the table....even if it was a really, REALLY bad one. It sets a precedent I am not looking to make on a website that 95% opinion 5% facts.

So you get no vindication or justice CCS, but real talk...using a dead man as a vehicle for a call out thread is pretty classless as well. So he without sin and all that jazz.
Yup. Anyone can cancel bearsbud. Its literally called the ignore feature I wish you guys would rename it the "cancel culture" feature tho.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

That said, I am not banning anyone over a hot take with little facts on the table....even if it was a really, REALLY bad one. It sets a precedent I am not looking to make on a website that 95% opinion 5% facts.

Damn well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.