Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Unfortunately, history seems to indicate he’d rather go for the white guy, even though the white guy has much less potential to be a game changer.

Everything is about race with this loser.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone that implied Pace a racist over Trubisky now appears to have been wearing that hat instead.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Anyone that implied Pace a racist over Trubisky now appears to have been wearing that hat instead.
It could just mean that after 2017 pace learned that its better to go with the more talented black guy then they white guy driving his grandma's camry. who the fuck even takes the car the person drives into account anyway? A shitty gm like pace.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Not that obvious, Pitts or Sewell, I would take either before Chase (not that I would be upset with Chase). I think the Lions trade down, probably to NE.
You got your guy Sewell, but I really thought the Lions were going to take Fields over a re-tread QB. Happy they went in a different direction though.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It could just mean that after 2017 pace learned that its better to go with the more talented black guy then they white guy driving his grandma's camry. who the fuck even takes the car the person drives into account anyway? A shitty gm like pace.
Yup, because that's what racists do and that draft obviously hinged on the Camry. He had Jones to pick from this draft.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Yup, because that's what racists do and that draft obviously hinged on the Camry. He had Jones to pick from this draft.
Why would he even take that in to consideration? Everything he said after the draft made it seem like no talent evaluation took place. He was only focused on intangibles. I think that he just drafted a bust, but I don't blame people for thinking he might have been racially motivated by listening to him talk about trubisky. It looks like he learned and decided to draft on talent this time around.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
You got your guy Sewell, but I really thought the Lions were going to take Fields over a re-tread QB. Happy they went in a different direction though.
They probably think they can turn goff around. Let' see. Will be an interesting season.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why would he even take that in to consideration? Everything he said after the draft made it seem like no talent evaluation took place. He was only focused on intangibles. I think that he just drafted a bust, but I don't blame people for thinking he might have been racially motivated by listening to him talk about trubisky. It looks like he learned and decided to draft on talent this time around.
Racist says what?
Go look at the QB rankings before that draft and get back to me.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Trubisky was rated the highest by a lot of people in that draft.....
I have never heard of that as a justification for drafting a bust before pace lovers started making it.

The whole racism thing is fucking stupid.
It's the way he described why he wanted him. He said he saw himself in trubisky. Grandma's toyota. Why didn't he see himself in watson and mahomes. Reports later came out that he didn't even listen to the coaches who wanted watson nor did he seriousy vet him.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Yes he made a mistake...like a lot of other GMs...mistakes don't equal racism.
He did make a mistake. But listening to him talk about why he wanted trubisky and why he didnt really consider mahomes and watson gives the "pace is a racist" camp some credibility. I personally don't think he is a racist, but just an idiot but I won't totally dismiss the racism claims as nonsense like a lot of people are.