Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
you’re acting like this does not apply to the bears either

No different than you acting like the Bears aren't going to win more than 8 games when you have absolutely no fucking clue.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No different than you acting like the Bears aren't going to win more than 8 games when you have absolutely no fucking clue.
im not acting like anything. those are my own personal expectations that i’m not forcing on anybody.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
If Dalton is still playing by the time they get to the Thanksgiving game (week 12), the Bears would have to be in the running for the Division.

The only time Dalton will be playing this season is if Fields is hurt or we're blowing someone out.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The only time Dalton will be playing this season is if Fields is hurt or we're blowing someone out.

I also fully expect Fields to start week 1.

It's not what I would do, but Nagy's been cheesing ever since he got his hands on fields. Guy has been going on radio shows everywhere bragging about the pick. If Nagy even see's anything he likes early in camp I have a feeling it will be hard to keep him off the field.

Starting off week 1 on SNF might be an indication that the NFL thinks fields might start week 1 too. Bears w/ Dalton aren't a very sexy matchup. Bears w/ Fields can be must watch TV.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears

It's not what I would do, but Nagy's been cheesing ever since he got his hands on fields. Guy has been going on radio shows everywhere bragging about the pick. If Nagy even see's anything he likes early in camp I have a feeling it will be hard to keep him off the field.

Starting off week 1 on SNF might be an indication that the NFL thinks fields might start week 1 too. Bears w/ Dalton aren't a very sexy matchup. Bears w/ Fields can be must watch TV.

We drafted a QB that has a lot of college experience, is incredibly football smart and extremely talented. I just think he'll be ready.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Me and Mrs r1terrell23 go to Vegas twice a year because we love it. We are renewing our vows on October 11th (10-11-21- black jack). It would be amazing if the Bears played Vegas on the 10th, I hope that it is true.

cdubz11

Liked Posts:

i would be kinda shocked if Fields starts week 1 at LA vs that defense. his very first game you're gonna let Aaron Donald go after him? eek. i get the "if he won the job he won the job and should start week 1", but i'd doubt he does. even if he's clearly the better QB in practice, they'll give coach speak say they want him to learn playbook better and they feel great with Dalton. maybe mention really tough road game vs great defense is a hard situation for any QB, let alone a rookie's first game. i'm guessing we see Fields by week 4 or 5. study film, learn playbook, watch from sidelines how an NFL QB operates and calls plays and runs huddle and communicates with Nagy. i think letting him sit 3-4 games can be a big advantage and learn so much before diving in. but he should def be starting by week 5 i dont care what our record is at that point.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Sounds like hosting the Giants in Week 17

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
The Fields effect
I suppose but a bit risky considering Fields hasn't played a snap yet. I guess they could flex out of Green Bay (SNF) & Minnesota (MNF) games that are late in the season if need be. Believe this is the 1st year they can start flexing out Monday Night games.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
bears steelers is going to be awesome! the GF is a steelers fan and that should be a winnable game tbh

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I suppose but a bit risky considering Fields hasn't played a snap yet. I guess they could flex out of Green Bay (SNF) & Minnesota (MNF) games that are late in the season if need be. Believe this is the 1st year they can start flexing out Monday Night games.
What prime time games do we know so far? Rams, Pitt, GB. Is SF? Also I must have missed the minny game being leaked as prime time.