Schedule, Win/Loss Predictions and when will Fields start

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok... I know it's way too early for this but I'm gonna do it anyways... while the Optimism is in full swing.

I'm going with 10 wins 7 losses. (This could change if Rodgers doesn't play for GB, currently have the Bears still losing twice to GB.... merely because until they prove it... they are second fiddle to GB... as much as it pains me to continue to say it.)

I'm torn as to when Fields should start to be honest. If he shows up big in the preseason, I think it could be as early as week 2 or 3, being that they'll be playing AFC opponents in the Bengals and Browns. Otherwise, it could be after the week 10 bye, however going against Baltimore in his first game could be asking a lot of the young QB. My hope is he's ready early and starts game 2.

1620992385963.png

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
9-8 Fields starts the year

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
7-10. I think Fields has the potential to be a great QB, but you guys are getting way ahead of yourself on first year expectations. OL is still an issue, and incredibly thin in depth, Secondary is a huge concern. As much as everyone likes to if this and if that to a 10+ win season, one could do the same to a 4 win season. Normally somewhere in the middle is the reality of it all. Some of the rookies will shine, others will fail, injuries will happen.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
7-10. I think Fields has the potential to be a great QB, but you guys are getting way ahead of yourself on first year expectations. OL is still an issue, and incredibly thin in depth, Secondary is a huge concern. As much as everyone likes to if this and if that to a 10+ win season, one could do the same to a 4 win season. Normally somewhere in the middle is the reality of it all. Some of the rookies will shine, others will fail, injuries will happen.

Bullshit. Bears go 14-3. Scoring differential of +650. Take it to the bank

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I used the word "prediction" for a reason. Go rain on the Lion's forums parade if ya wanna play weatherman. :)

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Why would a Lions fan make a Bears prediction? Do Lions fans even have the legal right to make predictions? I’m pretty sure the Supreme Court banned them for doing that because they have such a shitty franchise.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
8-9
Week 8 vs 9ers

9-8 if rodgers is traded somehow

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was going to say after the bye but I suspect Fields will push Dalton and force the issue. Show Nagy he's ready ahead of schedule. I'm thinking around week 7. I don't think he starts the year if all are healthy. The OL gelling and acclimating to an NFL routine will still benefit Fields but I expect a fast learner. He's in a unique position as a college pocket passer with NFL type reads. It should accelerate his maturation. Fields catches Ds off guard and lights it up. 12-6.

1621002711216.png

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I’m going to say 9-8 and Fields starts between week 1-3. I think he has a great opportunity to beat Dalton out in training camp, but if he doesn’t Nagy has shown he’s quick to pull the trigger.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used the word "prediction" for a reason. Go rain on the Lion's forums parade if ya wanna play weatherman. :)
yes, you used the word "prediction", which, until now, I did not know it was defined as kool-aid induced vomit? And I will rain where ever I choose to rain, thank you very much! But I apologize for interrupting your sacred forum where some of you have nothing better to do then necro old threads and cannibalize each other. Funny coming from a non-donator.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would a Lions fan make a Bears prediction? Do Lions fans even have the legal right to make predictions? I’m pretty sure the Supreme Court banned them for doing that because they have such a shitty franchise.
lol, You so funny!! Maybe try to use a few brain cells next time and try something new?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2-15 only wins are against Detroit who goes 0-17 just to be the first to break their own record
As long as they still put up over 900 yards of offense against "da Bears" it's all good. At least then we won't have to trade away draft capital for the 4th QB taken off the board.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Seriously though...

8.5-8.5

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I believe has been banned from any and all Lions message boards.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
To be honest I really don't care what the Bears final record is because this should be a developmental year for Fields. Start him day one, he has the talent to develop along the same lines as Justin Herbert did last year.

Defense is still very solid. Bears lost a very good corner and gained back one of the best NT's in the game. A tad weaker against the pass but much stronger against the rush. I also think the Bears will add a corner after the June 1 cuts, Nelson, Breeland come to mind. If that is the case defense could be stronger than last year.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I still find it hilarious people think Dalton is gonna start Week 1.