Schedule, Win/Loss Predictions and when will Fields start

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
As long as they still put up over 900 yards of offense against "da Bears" it's all good. At least then we won't have to trade away draft capital for the 4th QB taken off the board.
In my opinion the Lions should have taken the 4th QB off the board instead of going with a retread at that position. Glad you didn't though, because Fields has as much potential as any quarterback in this draft.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be honest I really don't care what the Bears final record is because this should be a developmental year for Fields. Start him day one, he has the talent to develop along the same lines as Justin Herbert did last year.

Defense is still very solid. Bears lost a very good corner and gained back one of the best NT's in the game. A tad weaker against the pass but much stronger against the rush. I also think the Bears will add a corner after the June 1 cuts, Nelson, Breeland come to mind. If that is the case defense could be stronger than last year.

Mack and Quin, each aging players that have both been on a steady decline. Add Hicks to that list as well. Age is a bitch, Goldman, while solid, is far from one of the best, and a year removed from any playing time. The secondary isn't just a tad weaker, it is a lot weaker. Your fooling yourself to think otherwise. Trevathon might actually be the first NFL player to utilize a walker. Quite possibly two rookie tackles flanking Andy effing Dalton, who will at least get 4 starts (of course unless he is killed).

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In my opinion the Lions should have taken the 4th QB off the board instead of going with a retread at that position. Glad you didn't though, because Fields has as much potential as any quarterback in this draft.
retread? Your fucking kidding, right? Oh, I forgot, it's a Bears tradition under Pace to woefully neglect the O-line.........

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
retread? Your fucking kidding, right? Oh, I forgot, it's a Bears tradition under Pace to woefully neglect the O-line.........
Yep Goff is a retread at his position, Rams could not wait to get rid of him. Seems to me that Pace Just added one of the best OT's in this draft as well as a potential franchise QB.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
yeah, poor Patrick.......

Didn't learn a thing............

Yeah, poor Russell...

He should have sat that first year in Seattle....

Now go ahead and tell us the winning record of the Lions against the Bears from 2013 to 2017, since you love to cherry pick things and that's really all your fucking dumb ass has.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep Goff is a retread at his position, Rams could not wait to get rid of him. Seems to me that Pace Just added one of the best OT's in this draft as well as a potential franchise QB.
Ahh, ok, misread your post, thought you were referring to Sewell as the retread. I respectfully disagree, not that I think Goff will be better than Fields, rather that given the choice between Sewell and Fields, the Lions made the right choice. If Fields puts up numbers like Goff, they will be doing cartwheels in the streets. He would still have statistically the two highest years ever for a Bears QB.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep you are right.................except you seem to have forgotten, Murry, Jackson, Allen, Burrow, Mayfield, Prescott, Watson, Herbert, and Wilson, just a few very good QB's who started as rookies.
And what were their records the first year?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah, poor Russell...

He should have sat that first year in Seattle....

Now go ahead and tell us the winning record of the Lions against the Bears from 2013 to 2017, since you love to cherry pick things and that's really all your fucking dumb ass has.
yeah because stating the last ten years is cherry picking, sure, got it.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
6-10-1.

Fields starts the week after the bye against Ravens after Dalton is bad the first 4 weeks then Foles is bad the following 5.

NYG gets the 9th or 10th overall pick of 2022 draft.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wins Over Under is 7.5....100% in on this one

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
8-9. Bears start 1-2 and Fields gets his first start vs the team that is known for making everyone look like all-pros.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes, you used the word "prediction", which, until now, I did not know it was defined as kool-aid induced vomit? And I will rain where ever I choose to rain, thank you very much! But I apologize for interrupting your sacred forum where some of you have nothing better to do then necro old threads and cannibalize each other. Funny coming from a non-donator.
LOL... Holy sensitive feelwings...

I do however, accept your apology. Carry on.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
8-9. Bears start 1-2 and Fields gets his first start vs the team that is known for making everyone look like all-pros.
1289780171.7.jpg

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude takes the bait every single time. Couldnt imagine stalking another teams board...