Schedule, Win/Loss Predictions and when will Fields start

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
My early prognostication is 6-11/7-10. Fields starts week 3 or week 4 and plays well, but the Bears still won't be able to score, and the defense will continue to regress as the year goes on.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude takes the bait every single time. Couldnt imagine stalking another teams board...
Dude tries to claim victory every time even though he is made to look a fool. Good thing the board isn't neutral. Guy even tries to hijack my Nickname for Ms Adows, why? Because he is devoid of any original thought........

Funny thing is, the Lions make everyone else look like all-pros, except the Bears, who are dead even with the Lions over the last ten years. it is going to be fun watching Staff open a can of whoop-ass on you the first week.

Last edited:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
yeah because stating the last ten years is cherry picking, sure, got it.

Since you're a fucking Special person, I'll explain it to you. 2018 to now the Bears are 5-1 against the Lions. Ya know, a little more current. And 2013 to 2017 isn't that last 10 years you stupid fuck.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude tries to claim victory every time even though he is made to look a fool. Good thing the board isn't neutral. Guy even tries to hijack my Nickname for Ms Adows, why? Because he is devoid of any original thought........

Funny thing is, the Lions make everyone else look like all-pros, escept the Bears, who are dead even with the Lions over the last ten years. it is going to be fun watching Staff open a can of whoop-ass on you the first week.
link to where i've lost please. Thanks
If you came up with that first, then you can have full credit for it. I really don't care

I'm sure it will be fun watching Stafford open a can of whoop-ass on the Bears. Too bad it wont be for your loser franchise because no one wants to be there. Detoilet, where even all time great position players are lifetime losers.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Since you're a fucking Special person, I'll explain it to you. 2018 to now the Bears are 5-1 against the Lions. Ya know, a little more current. And 2013 to 2017 isn't that last 10 years you stupid fuck.
You gotta let him decide what years matter. He loved cherry picking. A real loser, just like the team he cheers for. Shocked that his own fans don't accept him, thats why he's always here. Even draft night, just hanging around the Bears board. No Lions fans to talk to. So so sad. :*(

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
And what were their records the first year?
Actually three of them led their teams to the playoffs Prescott was 13-3, Jackson was 6-1, Wilson was 11-5 and beat another rookie QB that year Robert Griffin in the playoffs. Two others put up fantastic numbers as rookies even though they played on weak teams Herbert and Mayfield. Then there was Burrow and Watson who were playing very well until they were sidelined with injury. Murry put up average numbers as a rookie and Allen put up the worst rookie numbers of this group. Every one of those teams has or had the chance to take advantage of the five year window of these rookie deals in spending money on free agent talent to build a contender. By starting them as rookies you don't delay their development and take one year away from that window.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Ahh, ok, misread your post, thought you were referring to Sewell as the retread. I respectfully disagree, not that I think Goff will be better than Fields, rather that given the choice between Sewell and Fields, the Lions made the right choice. If Fields puts up numbers like Goff, they will be doing cartwheels in the streets. He would still have statistically the two highest years ever for a Bears QB.
Would never take anything away from Sewell, I think he is the best prospect at OT to come into the league in quite some time. I just believe you start a re-build with a potential franchise QB over the best OT prospect.

If Fields only rises to a Goff type QB then we have failed at that pick. Cousins is a Goff type QB and he was a 4th round pick.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Would never take anything away from Sewell, I think he is the best prospect at OT to come into the league in quite some time. I just believe you start a re-build with a potential franchise QB over the best OT prospect.

If Fields only rises to a Goff type QB then we have failed at that pick. Cousins is a Goff type QB and he was a 4th round pick.

Goff having a competent OL and running game just might keep them in a Cutler- style purgatory

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awww? somebody is a little butt hurt? Listen fuck face, since your so focused on current events, Lions won the last meeting.

Ouch!!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
link to where i've lost please. Thanks
If you came up with that first, then you can have full credit for it. I really don't care

I'm sure it will be fun watching Stafford open a can of whoop-ass on the Bears. Too bad it wont be for your loser franchise because no one wants to be there. Detoilet, where even all time great position players are lifetime losers.
Again, devoid of any original thought.

Chicago, where Qb's go to die........

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Again, devoid of any original thought.

Chicago, where Qb's go to die........
Thank you for that very original thought. never heard that one before. You're as original as your franchise is successful at winning NFCN titles since the turn of the millennium

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ignore the win/loss under the current HC. Yeah, that makes sense. Lets go back to Trestman and John Fox, also known as our Lions years.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You gotta let him decide what years matter. He loved cherry picking. A real loser, just like the team he cheers for. Shocked that his own fans don't accept him, thats why he's always here. Even draft night, just hanging around the Bears board. No Lions fans to talk to. So so sad. :*(
As opposed to you, that can't seem to find anything better to do than have his nightly witch hunt for fans of his own team? LOL.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this a serious question? Russell, Prescott had phenomenal years as did their teams. This isn't that hard, even for a cunt like you
Yes, you named two outliers, good for you. Pretty much common knowledge those are the exceptions, and not the rule.

msadows

Liked Posts:
My guess is ravens game.....I think there is a legit chance this team goes 4-5 at best before the bye and pressure will be on to put in fields after the bye.

Team finishes 9-8

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, you named two outliers, good for you. Pretty much common knowledge those are the exceptions, and not the rule.
Well with Jackson, it's 3 out of 9(?) 3 out of 9 is not considered "outliers."

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Fields should be starter one day one and the Bears will be lucky if they win nine games. The schedule is brutal but they did get a good bye week.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As opposed to you, that can't seem to find anything better to do than have his nightly witch hunt for fans of his own team? LOL.
This is a Chicago Bears board. I am a Chicago Bears fan. You are not. Yet you stalk this board just hoping theres something you disagree with. We all think your franchise is a joke(it is), so of course theres a lot to disagree with. Come in here acting like you root for the Packers. You literally follow the worst team in pro-sports haha

Find a Lions board where someone can stand you...if there are any left.