Bears fandom rules.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously. One of the most overrated players and coaches ever. Bears would have had a Dynasty if it wasn't for that clown.

BTW that article sucked

Yep, as overrated as WahhhWahhhh Payton but at least Ditka wasn't pouting in a broom closet after winning the SuperBowl.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its ok to cry watching the original Brian's Song.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's OK to get wasted at the game and scream when the Bears have the ball at the opponents 1 yard line.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
DAH Burrs

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They hit a few good ones, like fringe WR camp darlings every year.

^ I agree that "Da ______ (everything)" needs to go away. I even heard recently that the SNL skit was a knock against the Polish. Seems a bit of a stretch to me as it was just good Chi-roasting fun to me, but grossly outdated and annoying now regardless.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the '85 Bears defense was magnificent. but in my opinion so good that the games were actually boring to watch.

Walter Payton is still the most complete football player ever. to say otherwise is ignorant.

Grimson, find new material. the broom closet and boomer thing are fucking old now. and Vick Ashley is a cuck. I don't know why you celebrate him.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
the '85 Bears defense was magnificent. but in my opinion so good that the games were actually boring to watch.

Walter Payton is still the most complete football player ever. to say otherwise is ignorant.

Grimson, find new material. the broom closet and boomer thing are fucking old now. and Vick Ashley is a cuck. I don't know why you celebrate him.
U mad that im right

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Is the thing they say about if you're walking down a certain tunnel at Soldier Field you have to yell Green Bay sucks in it a real thing? I don't live in Chicago and have only been to 2 games at Soldier Field but reading that was the first i've heard of it.