Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Chiefs interested too

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This motherfucker is going to be wearing green and gold, ain't he?
I will never understand how Julio Jones would even ever consider thinking about vetting out a move to Green Bay when he literally has no idea if Aaron Rodgers will consider re-joining the packers when he is literally boycotting practice according to a tweet I read earlier this morning on Twitter about him not showing up for workouts which would then leave Jones to have Jordan Love as the guy throwing him the ball? I mean are you kidding me?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Julio is a great talent no doubt, but a 32 year old WR who seems to be banged up a lot? I say let GB have at it.

I mean, Bears have Kindle Vildor!
6tj.gif

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The packers can afford him as much we can. 0% chance it happens

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the Packers still have Rodgers, whether Julio can join them or not is irrelevant because they're better than the Bears either way.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I would be 100% fine with him going to GB. Let them give up picks for a WR who will end up missing games at some point this season. The defense will screw it ip for them eventually. It always happens.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Packers have no cap space and no one other than DeVonte Adams that they could cut ( not happening )to create significant cap space. He isn't going to be a Packer.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Falcons are willing to pay some of that to get a higher pick
They can't really do that. They already paid the signing bonus. They take the cap hit for the remaining amount of the bonus that counts toward their cap each year. They essentially pay that all when he is moved for cap purposes. If they wait til June 1 to trade him, they split that cap hit between 2 years. The team trading for Julio pays him his base salary and any other remaining guaranteed money. The only way the team can pay less than Julio's guarantees is if the Falcons and Julio agree to a restructure paying him more upfront. No reason for either the Falcons or Julio to agree with that.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
You guys know he’s headed to the Chiefs.

Less than 10 players make up 120 mil of their cap, and it doesn’t matter—They still have no issue maneuvering the salary cap.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Green Bay restructures Aaron's contract, converting all of his '21 salary to signing bonus and then trades for Julio Jones for 1 huge push to bring home a title in 2021....

Would be just our fkn luck...