Hope this is a good sign

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This is literally the opposite of a "good sign" because it means that the bear's environment is being infringed upon by humans and now the bear is literally "out of his element" and inside your neighborhood which is environmentally dangerous because bears literally live inside the woods and shouldn't be wandering the streets which could be dangerous to domestic animals like your pet dogs and cats and also be dangerous to children as well and maybe even smaller adult humans so I would be concerned and call 911 or animal control professionals as a bear is a wild animal and very unpredictable so for God's sake please do not feed this animal and do everything you can to avoid him, you could get mauled or even worst, literally killed.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your pets probably have more to fear from coyotes than bears.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This is literally the opposite of a "good sign" because it means that the bear's environment is being infringed upon by humans and now the bear is literally "out of his element" and inside your neighborhood which is environmentally dangerous because bears literally live inside the woods and shouldn't be wandering the streets which could be dangerous to domestic animals like your pet dogs and cats and also be dangerous to children as well and maybe even smaller adult humans so I would be concerned and call 911 or animal control professionals as a bear is a wild animal and very unpredictable so for God's sake please do not feed this animal and do everything you can to avoid him, you could get mauled or even worst, literally killed.
Yes, I understand all this and am not stupid enough to approach the animal. Just thought about how this was the first I'd heard of one in the neighborhood and with the recent mood of Bear-nation I thought about the correlation/coincidence.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Lions coach wants to steal it cause taking another teams mascot shows confidence, demands respect n stuff.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Smokey the Bear is aware of the dangers wildfires can cause. Remember...Only You Can Prevent Forrest Fires

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Smokey the Bear is aware of the dangers wildfires can cause. Remember...Only You Can Prevent Forrest Fires
One R in forest, unless you meant Forrest, as in Forrest Gump. Then you would be incorrect as Smokey don't give a fuck about Tom Hanks or his acting.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Considering I've lived in this neighborhood for over 20 years, and this is the first I'm aware of a Bear visit, I'm not too worried.
20 years since Henry Burris were behind center as Chicago Bear and and the same year, herr fuhrer Pace drafts a black QB a black bear wonders into your neighborhood...not a coincidence.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
One R in forest, unless you meant Forrest, as in Forrest Gump. Then you would be incorrect as Smokey don't give a fuck about Tom Hanks or his acting.
Touché...I stand corrected. It should have read as forest. It’s been one of those days where my mind is all over the damn (not dam) place. Although, I disagree with you in that Forrest Gump is one of the greatest movies ever made.