I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I mentioned in another post he’s got a mediocre TE. Who have the last two super bowl winning QBs had to throw to? A lot more than what Rodgers has.

considering the current talent at TE in the nfl, he’s certainly a top 10 option.

and okay sure, TB and KC have more receiving weapons. GB those two years had two RB’s that were better than anyone on TB or KC. We can point out advantages on both sides

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I will never understand how bear fans are so literally obsessed with Aaron Rodgers and whomst he allegedly has sexual intercourse with in terms of what gender they might maybe perhaps be whether mail or female when as a society we should literally care nothing about that as it is a personnel decision and literally none of your business it just seems ignorant and to be completely honest backwards-assed mentality to make these degrading remarks just because you think he has sex with people whomst you wouldn't personally have sex with and if something like that matters to you I just think that is repugnant and sad to feel empowered to expose all of the hate in your hearts over butt or mouth sex with someone of the same sex or gender as that of yourselves.

Shame on you, grow up, be better.
Periods man. They never hurt anyone. Don't be afraid to use them.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
considering the current talent at TE in the nfl, he’s certainly a top 10 option.

and okay sure, TB and KC have more receiving weapons. GB those two years had two RB’s that were better than anyone on TB or KC. We can point out advantages on both sides
Sure but he also made a lot plays any TE could have made. Rodgers threw him some beautiful passes. He’s not a great second option. What offers more advantages to Rodgers wanting more weapons? A pass catchers or a runner?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
more than most QB’s get. And let’s not pretend that’s all he has. He also has a pretty damn good TE currently

The issue is most QBs aren't contending for a SB. If you look at the teams actually contending for SBs they tend to have more weapons and/or better defenses. The Pack D is worse than the Bucs and Adams et al are not on the level of Evans, Goodwin, Gronk, Brown, Miller, etc. But if the goal is to just stay ahead of the Lions then sure the Pack have enough on O.

It is easy to double Adams and dare the Pack's other weapons to beat you. Much harder to double Evans, Goodwin and Brown. Or Hill and Kelce. The Pack aren't built to take advantage of any extra focus on Adams.

Did the Pack do anything this offseason or last to close the gap with the Bucs and KC? For me the answer is no.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sure but he also made a lot plays any TE could have made. Rodgers threw him some beautiful passes. He’s not a great second option. What offers more advantages to Rodgers wanting more weapons? A pass catchers or a runner?

I mean, let’s not act like a solid running game doesn’t help a QB. And Aaron Jones has been an excellent option catching passes out of the backfield the last couple years, aside from what he gives them in the running game.

again, Rodgers has better weapons than the average QB in the league does. He has a better running game than KC or TB And I’d argue he has a better LT than TB or KC did the last two years, and we know how important a good LT is

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will never understand how bear fans are so literally obsessed with Aaron Rodgers and whomst he allegedly has sexual intercourse with in terms of what gender they might maybe perhaps be whether mail or female when as a society we should literally care nothing about that as it is a personnel decision and literally none of your business it just seems ignorant and to be completely honest backwards-assed mentality to make these degrading remarks just because you think he has sex with people whomst you wouldn't personally have sex with and if something like that matters to you I just think that is repugnant and sad to feel empowered to expose all of the hate in your hearts over butt or mouth sex with someone of the same sex or gender as that of yourselves.

While I agree with your point, I think you're being far too cerebral about this. It could be something so little as him wearing the wrong kind of super-hero pajamas as a kid, Bears fans would jump all over it. Because he's the second consecutive future Hall of Fame QB the Bears' biggest rivals have lucked out on and over the years he's got a record of 501-2 vs. the Bears, whereas in the time the Packers had Favre and Rodgers, the Bears have had 2^6 QBs taking center.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Rodgers has a bit of a pouty attitude. It's not like he has been working with nothing. Randall Cobb, Jordy, Adams are pretty solid WRs. He's always seemed to have a decent OL and an average RB.

But hasn't Green Bay drafted like 5 DBs in the first round the last 6 years or something crazy like that?
Yup, and some of them can really cover, too (not being facetious). I think Green Bay keeps drafting on defense assuming that sooner or later Matt Nagy is going to find his offensive groove. And they may be right.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
more than most QB’s get. And let’s not pretend that’s all he has. He also has a pretty damn good TE currently
The OLine isn't as great as you make it out to be. It's Aaron that makes the line look better than what it is. Same thing Brees, Manning, Brady all have done in their lifetime. Put a different QB behind that line, and it wouldn't look anywhere near as good

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Personal decision. Not personnel. Or maybe you did mean that. And who said we wouldn't have seen with traps?

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
As windy says tho, even if he's the packers QB the drama in the locker room will be amazing if they start losing a bit.

I worry less about what other teams do. If the Bears aren't good enough to beat Aaron Rodgers, then the Bears aren't good enough, period.

Getting better is what this team needs to be focused on.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Personal decision. Not personnel. Or maybe you did mean that. And who said we wouldn't have seen with traps?
It's personnel meaning what kind of genders someone wants to engage in coitus with but I see what you are saying because that is also a personal decision.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How so? Aside from drafting his replacement without telling him, I don't really think the Packers did anything wrong
I agree 100%. Does the front office cry every time Rodgers fucks up on the field? After what he did in the NFC championship game at the end he really needs to STFU

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The OLine isn't as great as you make it out to be. It's Aaron that makes the line look better than what it is. Same thing Brees, Manning, Brady all have done in their lifetime. Put a different QB behind that line, and it wouldn't look anywhere near as good

sure, but the same could be said in reverse. Put a different LT out there, and Aaron doesn’t look quite as good. That’s the beauty of football, it does take 11 on each side doing their jobs to make it all work and look good. I would suggest you might be minimizing how good his o line is

I think last years super bowl was evidence that you can’t just trot out any o linemen you want simply because you have a great qb

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
what’s your point then? don’t invest in your offensive line if you have a great QB?? if you think WR is more important to a QB than his offensive line you’re a fool.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Let's say you're the GM of the Packers. You have Rodgers, Adams, and Jones on the offensive side, and a decent oline...why would you keep adding pieces on offense? I'd add pieces on defense. The offense hasn't been the problem in Green Bay. The defense has been the main issue. Not many teams have a probowl QB, a probowl WR, and a probowl RB. I understand his frustration when there are injuries and he has to play with a bunch of noname receivers, but Manning turned noname receivers into household names his whole career, and I think Rodgers is better than Manning. So I would spend more on the defense too
Part of the issue is even in addressing defense they don't address their weakness. They've been trash against the run for the better part of a decade and keep taking dbs. Maybe draft a lb or DL early

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
i remember the good old days when rodgers’ excuse for losing in the playoffs was he DIDNT have a run game.

why is it always everybody else but rodgers every time he fails?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
what’s your point then? don’t invest in your offensive line if you have a great QB?? if you think WR is more important to a QB than his offensive line you’re a fool.

Or you know, draft a defensive player rather than a QB that won't see the field for several years. Aaron wants the Packers to win now, not when he's off the team. You're a fool who doesn't recognize what this is about. But nice deflection.