Fun Fluff Article for a Slow News Day:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The value of OTAs on offense, Justin Fields’ success going deep and more storylines to watch as the Chicago Bears begin mandatory minicamp

"At Wednesday’s organized team activities practice, reporters finally had a majestic Fields deep ball to document. It came during seven-on-seven work, a touchdown bomb up the left sideline to Damiere Byrd.

With top-end speed, Byrd separated from rookie defensive back Dionte Ruffin at the end of the play. Fields’ deep dart, which was in the air for approximately 60 yards, dropped right into Byrd’s hands in the end zone and triggered a roar from the rest of the offense on the sideline. Several reporters in attendance immediately marveled at the beauty of the throw."

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

The value of OTAs on offense, Justin Fields’ success going deep and more storylines to watch as the Chicago Bears begin mandatory minicamp

"At Wednesday’s organized team activities practice, reporters finally had a majestic Fields deep ball to document. It came during seven-on-seven work, a touchdown bomb up the left sideline to Damiere Byrd.

With top-end speed, Byrd separated from rookie defensive back Dionte Ruffin at the end of the play. Fields’ deep dart, which was in the air for approximately 60 yards, dropped right into Byrd’s hands in the end zone and triggered a roar from the rest of the offense on the sideline. Several reporters in attendance immediately marveled at the beauty of the throw."

Looks like we'll be able to replace ARobs DEEP DECLINE next year with the much cheaper, equally pro-bowly, Damiere Byrd.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Looks like we'll be able to replace ARobs DEEP DECLINE next year with the much cheaper, equally pro-bowly, Damiere Byrd.
Next comes a few parody threads and barely literate posts from the alt account. Then fast forward to the soonest possible moment HeHateMe can be proven categorically wrong and rest assured he will be. Its like a ritual.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
My favorite one was when he insisted the wide receiver market was flooded and salaries were being suppressed. Shitposted about it all over the forum. Then forty-eight hours later Kenny Golladay got the eighth largest contract ever given to a wide receiver.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
My favorite one was when he insisted the wide receiver market was flooded and salaries were being suppressed. Shitposted about it all over the forum. Then forty-eight hours later Kenny Golladay got the eighth largest contract ever given to a wide receiver.
I mean I don't think the market was great otherwise Robinson wouldn't have signed the tag so quickly

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I mean I don't think the market was great otherwise Robinson wouldn't have signed the tag so quickly
They overreacted. Robinson II should not have signed the tag until after he saw what Kenny Golladay got. There was very little threat of the Bears rescinding the tag.

I think he'll have a good year this year and it won't wind up costing him too much scratch. Somebody will pay him for his decline, the NFL cant resist handing out those bad contracts.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Link?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Now all the bears need is randy moss....

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I'd think for someone so obsessively stalking today you'd at least have a link.
I genuinely cannot be bothered to go tracing back all the Special person & wrong shit you write from two months ago when you are just writing new Special person & wrong shit to laugh at today.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I genuinely cannot be bothered to go tracing back all the Special person & wrong shit you write from two months ago when you are just writing new Special person & wrong shit to laugh at today.
I didn't think you were capable of laughter.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe if you didn’t memorize @HeHateMe’s posting history you’d have a better lot in life