Best name for the new stadium

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey Barn....Every try any of this?

I heard it can be helpful in extreme cases like yours.

Capture.JPG
is this electroshock therapy? Nah, never tried it. If i wanted to do something that would end up with my hair standing up, id read one of your posts trying to sound smart or funny.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
is this electroshock therapy? Nah, never tried it. If i wanted to do something that would end up with my hair standing up, id read one of your posts trying to sound smart or funny.
I dont think EST is used for a hair-do. But you keep trying

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I dont think EST is used for a hair-do. But you keep trying
No, i won't keep trying. Unlike you, i'm not going to keep talking and talking about something i dont know anything about. You can be the expert on EST.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, i won't keep trying. Unlike you, i'm not going to keep talking and talking about something i dont know anything about. You can be the expert on EST.
Yet...here you are

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No this is literally uncorrect, please tell me which corporation named Wrigley Field or Sears Towers. Some things have always been and will always be, because they must, for our children and our children's children.
Um, Wrigley and Sears respectively.

I love how you’re pulling out the “won’t someone please think of the children?” line on why the stadium can’t be renamed.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Do you old, low football IQ retards have any modern incompetent cop references or do us not ancient folks have to use google to understand your not funny jokes?

Imagine the moron who in 2021 called Kevin White a good draft calling someone else an idiot haha. Also, great company you're beginning to keep. Turds of a feather. At least Beard Bud is making friends, finally. All of the board's mongoloids can start bonding over their hatred for me, the guy who time and time again proves right without hindsight.

Anyways, hopefully the new stadium will have a meth smoking section for you 1950s drug babies in here.
I guess knowing more about film outside of super hero movies and Star Wars makes you ancient…

“Hatred” for you… That would suggest I give a shit either way. You called me out. I decided to fuck with you a bit.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I guess knowing more about film outside of super hero movies and Star Wars makes you ancient…

“Hatred” for you… That would suggest I give a shit either way. You called me out. I decided to fuck with you a bit.
Fucking with me aka using the same, played, generic cop jokes that the other old boomer tard has used ad nauseum. Well done. Maybe we can get back to talking shit about each others horrible football thoughts, such as Kevin White being a good draft pick. I guess since you guys cant find a horrible take by me, we have to stick with the Barney Fife routine.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Fucking with me aka using the same, played, generic cop jokes that the other old boomer tard has used ad nauseum. Well done. Maybe we can get back to talking shit about each others horrible football thoughts, such as Kevin White being a good draft pick. I guess since you guys cant find a horrible take by me, we have to stick with the Barney Fife routine.
That would suggest I’ve taken the time to check your posting history. I haven’t. I’m sure your Madden thread is a compelling read.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It’s customary to read the first post of a thread before commenting.

Thanks
For most forums it's best to do that.. but CCS a pile of dog shit forum that is full of trolls.. place used to be great before the great "unbanning" now every thread all ends up is the same fucktards arguing about the same fucking thing that has nothing to do with football.

So at best I skim the replies or just flat out skip them all together..

This place really needs mods, it has turned into a really crappy place to talk football.

So yeah I didn't read your op.. it was probably stupid anyway

Last edited:

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really enjoy that almost every thread becomes @Angry Boomer and @Anytime23 bickering back and forth about one being an idiot and the other being a mall cop I guess. Thanks guys
I never called him a mall cop...That would be the highlight of his career..The training would be too intense for him

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers