Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
imo football is an outdoor game and should be played in all climates. The sloppy games are part of the fun.
Not so much if you're at the stadium.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
1624125581561.png

Sid must have take her "insult what you covet" negotiating skills from Packers GM Brian Gutekunst. Nothing says don't leave me like telling someone how much they suck.

I love ya babe, maybe you should stop focusing on our relationship and spend some time on losing 20 lbs and getting a job.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot issued a statement following the news, where she said instead of focusing on a new stadium, the Bears should be concerned with “putting a winning team on the field” and “being relevant past October.”

While it’s true, it’s not exactly what you’d expect to hear in a statement from the mayor.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Eh, not the point. Bears generally have sucked in all weather conditions since 1960 . Get gud noobs.

Chicago Bears won championships in​

1963 (NFL), 1985 (Super Bowl XX)​

just keeping it 100

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Seriously you're like a walking billboard for the troglodyte version of Bears fans... All meatball and stupidity.

Hur..durr...cheap Mccaskeys!

Seriously, you are your own punchline.

Wait I dont think Im your father and Im not sure there are enough DNA test in the state to ever figure that out.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That stop is in the parking lot of the race track. If it takes anyone ten minutes to walk to the facility from there, they are most likely crawling. Even Mitch Trubisky could hit the building with a football from there.

LOL Nope! A train stop at the Bears stadium is a big deal, a real Bears fan will love this convenience. A ten minute walk from the train to the stadium is not a problem for most human beings, you maybe.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Alot of butt hurt this year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210619-161444_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210619-161444_Facebook.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 12

Bust

Liked Posts:
Like the mayor has any fucking say in it. It is a public domain. Not a fucking thing she could do about it.
hmmm... wonder what the fine print on the lease says. 12 years left? Am sure the city lawyers will take a gander at it, lol.

churchill downs said they'll post an update in a few weeks. This needs to happen!! All In!!

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
LOL Nope! A train stop at the Bears stadium is a big deal, a real Bears fan will love this convenience. A ten minute walk from the train to the stadium is not a problem for most human beings, you maybe.
I’m not sure you understand. I’m commenting that the stop is literally right at the facility. You would have to be crippled to need ten minutes to get to the door.

So yes, it is convenient and nice for fans.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I didn't really care one way or the other about the Bears possibly moving to the Heights, but given the absurdity of people feeling a team HQ'ed in Lake Forest is somehow abandoning Chicago, I want to see this happen ASAP.
If you don't live in the city your opinion doesn't matter per @Southside

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
I didn't really care one way or the other about the Bears possibly moving to the Heights, but given the absurdity of people feeling a team HQ'ed in Lake Forest is somehow abandoning Chicago, I want to see this happen ASAP.

So you think its absurd that people would not be happy that after they spent over 400 million fixing up a property to the tenants liking while the tenant only contributed 30 million that the tenant would be speculating about breaking their lease agreement a decade early ?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So you think its absurd that people would not be happy that after they spent over 400 million fixing up a property to the tenants liking while the tenant only contributed 30 million that the tenant would be speculating about breaking their lease agreement a decade early ?
Your what hurts?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your what hurts?
What the hell kind of logic was that? He's upset that the Bears "only" contributed $30 mill to a property they are renting? It's like a landlord telling the renters to please remodel your apartment. I wonder if the Bears got paid for concerts and shit at Soldier Field in the off season.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
What the hell kind of logic was that? He's upset that the Bears "only" contributed $30 mill to a property they are renting? It's like a landlord telling the renters to please remodel your apartment. I wonder if the Bears got paid for concerts and shit at Soldier Field in the off season.

No its like the tenant whining about upgrades you spend a fortune upgrading it and then they try and break the lease but in this case the tenant will be asking you to help build them their own place .

Im not upset LOL but I can see why some people are upset because you can just see who dont really give a fuck about the city pushing this and just throw out insults because they follow the Bears not actually the City which is fine .

But as someone who is invested in both I can easily see how this negativity some of you are pushing is gonna make this a horrible PR move which sucks because in all likelihood they will need public funds.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This shows how the Bears ownership about Chicago, or Bears fans that live in the city and fill their seats. They are showing themselves to be moneygrubbers interested in their pocketbooks rather than operating a team with a history in the city that helped make the Bears what they are. I became a Bears fan in 1964, I will stop being a Bears the day they leave the city...I know I am in the minority so don't pile on.
You think everyone buying tickets lives in the city?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It sucks but it was also inevitable. I would rather they get a state of the art stadium in the suburbs and stay the Chicago Bears than have someone come in, buy the team, and move them somewhere else to get said state of the art stadium.
The NFL is never letting the Bears leave Chicago.