OT-NFL World Reacts To Calvin Johnson's Lions Admission

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All of this is revisionist history by CJ, as it was never once reported that he requested a trade when it was happening. Now, 6 years later, he says this, when it is quite clear that if he really wanted to go play for anyone else it would have been quite easy for him to accomplish.

Fucking mindless tool.

Maybe, just maybe, CJ is making the rounds spouting this crap as he is opening a new business (In Detroit of all places) and is looking for all the press he can get?
Ahhh yes, nothing says come support my new business like "I would have rather played with the Green Bay Packers"
hahahahaha the lengths youd go to protect that shit bag of a loser QB.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
All of this is revisionist history by CJ, as it was never once reported that he requested a trade when it was happening. Now, 6 years later, he says this, when it is quite clear that if he really wanted to go play for anyone else it would have been quite easy for him to accomplish.

Fucking mindless tool.

Maybe, just maybe, CJ is making the rounds spouting this crap as he is opening a new business (In Detroit of all places) and is looking for all the press he can get?
Sounds legit, tell the city you want to start a business in that you rather would have played anywhere else.
You actually are kinda dumb.
But hey...
Whatever you have to tell yourself to continue to be a fan of the worst franchise in all of pro sports.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you can keep returning after getting shit on here repeatedly by almost every single member of this board, then i dont see why i cant keep going after making one lazy post where i decided not to read more of the garbage you come here 50 times a day to spew.

"Anytime23 took a L"- A Lions banner at Ford Field, probably.
And yet you reply to evey one of my posts. Every one.

So tell me, who is living rent free in your head? You can't even come up with your own material. Mindless fool and a perfect example of what type of person should not be allowed to be in law enforcement, you mental midget.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ahhh yes, nothing says come support my new business like "I would have rather played with the Green Bay Packers"
hahahahaha the lengths youd go to protect that shit bag of a loser QB.
Shit bag of a loser QB would be Trubisky-Foles-Dalton-Cutler for a point of reference. But I guess Sean McVay knows less about Qb's then you?

And another L for you.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And yet you reply to eveyone of my posts. Everyone.

So tell me, who is living rent free in your head? You can even come up with your own material. Mindless fool and a perfect example of what type of person should not be allowed to be in law enforcement, you mental midget.
Everyone? Alright, back that up. Thanks.

I'll just lay the L down here for you when you either come up empty or backpedal on that one.

What material did i steal? The Ms Adows thing that i never saw you say? wow! I would have never guessed that two people would have seen the name Msadows and thought that adding a space and capitalizing the A would turn him into a bitch. Imagine thinking its that creative that its stolen lololol. Michigan Special person, drinking that rust water again. and who lives in whos head? You are a Lions fan who's on a Bears board all times of the day and night. Someone types Stafford or Lions and you're in before they even hit post reply.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds legit, tell the city you want to start a business in that you rather would have played anywhere else.
You actually are kinda dumb.
But hey...
Whatever you have to tell yourself to continue to be a fan of the worst franchise in all of pro sports.
Show me an article from 2016-17 where CJ says he wants to be traded. Show me one. Do it. Do it now.

But you can't.

As was clearly pointed out, if he wanted to play somewhere else, it would have been really easy for him to accomplish. He did not. End of story.

As for his motives of making the rounds right now, it is quite common for athletes to agree to an interview if they are allowed to plug something they are now associated with.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Shit bag of a loser QB would be Trubisky-Foles-Dalton-Cutler for a point of reference. But I guess Sean McVay knows less about Qb's then you?

And another L for you.
You just named all QBs who at the very least have won a division title or a playoff game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone? Alright, back that up. Thanks.

I'll just lay the L down here for you when you either come up empty or backpedal on that one.

What material did i steal? The Ms Adows thing that i never saw you say? wow! I would have never guessed that two people would have seen the name Msadows and thought that adding a space and capitalizing the A would turn him into a bitch. Imagine thinking its that creative that its stolen lololol. Michigan Special person, drinking that rust water again. and who lives in whos head? You are a Lions fan who's on a Bears board all times of the day and night. Someone types Stafford or Lions and you're in before they even hit post reply.
I have also used the "living in your head rent free" on you. Do you deny using it in the last few days?

Lol, another L.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"Alas, Johnson spent his entire career with the Lions."

1624223289420.png

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You just named all QBs who at the very least have won a division title or a playoff game.
I have named every recent QB that has played for the Bears that had zero trade value. Zero. Bears might have to pay to get rid of Foles. You can't make this shit up. Now, go away and cry in a janitors closet, will you?

But by your logic that makes Goff a good QB. Lol. fool.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will be nice when WRs say that about Fields.
Goff?
:what:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I’ve heard many a Lions fan say that Stafford made CJ into what he was. They cited his early career stats before Stafford. I laughed at them then, and I laugh at them now…

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have also used the "living in your head rent free" on you. Do you deny using it in the last few days?

Lol, another L.
I forgot you made that line up. Just more confirmation that you're nothing but a moron and/or troll. Any other common phrases you'd like to claim? Since this is a football board, did you also come up with "keep your head on a swivel"?

You should have quit after BBs terrible Dalton thread. Could have actually went out with that rare W. Decided to get cocky and string together a ton of
Twitter Reacts New Era Detroit Lions Associated with NFL Losing - Sports  Illustrated Detroit Lions News, Analysis and More

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Show me an article from 2016-17 where CJ says he wants to be traded. Show me one. Do it. Do it now.

But you can't.

As was clearly pointed out, if he wanted to play somewhere else, it would have been really easy for him to accomplish. He did not. End of story.

As for his motives of making the rounds right now, it is quite common for athletes to agree to an interview if they are allowed to plug something they are now associated with.
So you suggestion is that CJ is lying about hating playing for Lions, so much so, that he would have been willing to play in Cleveland or Buffalo, as publicity to drive business into his Detroit dispensary.

Not sure if you are in denial or just really unintelligent. I mean, I guess it could be both.

You are a huge cockhold to the Lions organization. You are what dabears70 would look like as a Detroit fan with 30 less IQ points.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have named every recent QB that has played for the Bears that had zero trade value. Zero. Bears might have to pay to get rid of Foles. You can't make this shit up. Now, go away and cry in a janitors closet, will you?

But by your logic that makes Goff a good QB. Lol. fool.
Why would i cry? My team isn't known for being the biggest jokes in pro sports. My team isn't so pathetic that id rather spend my time talking about another one all day and night. No, none of those Bears QBs have trade value. But mentioning that they've accomplished more than Stafford does not mean that makes them good. Though Foles at least has proven that he doesn't crumble like a graham cracker the second he steps on a field vs a real playoff team.

Also, im not seeing any links to me replying to every single one of you 10K+ posts and also no proof of you making up "living rent free in your head". I remember something about deflection earlier???

Well, my job is done. Time to engage with some football fans who arent sad sacks of shit hanging around a division rivals board.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Calvin Johnson was a great WR..I don't care who he played for..He was awesome

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you suggestion is that CJ is lying about hating playing for Lions, so much so, that he would have been willing to play in Cleveland or Buffalo, as publicity to drive business into his Detroit dispensary.

You are a huge cockhold to the Lions organization. You are what dabears70 would look like as a Detroit fan with 30 less IQ points.
Laughing at you. Tags me into a thread, and then wonders why I am posting in that thread. You want to look at a cuckload, look into a mirror.

Context is everything. Fresh after the Stafford trade, CJ is asked how he feels about it. As much as I admittedly do like Stafford, that trade might have been the best thing possible for both parties.

But where you are mistaken is that while it might be considered a condemnation (albeit a lazy one) of the management in place in 2016 Lions HQ, that regime has long been sent packing, and a new GM/HC is now in place that did Stafford a solid. They would not have made that mistake had they been in place in 2016, so no harm no foul in my book.

But is CJ is so adamite about it, why is he not criticizing his own agents for not having navigated him through all this and getting what he wanted for their client?

Last edited: