David DeCastro anyone?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
yes. have some depth along the OL for once and make Daniels or Whitehair earn their spots

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Fuck yeah

Jenkins/Whitehair/Mustipher/DeCastro/Ifedi

Let Daniels compete at C and LG. Likely C because Cody was a top LG last season

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's my guy. Not entirely sure how healthy he is right now but id love to see him in orange and blue for the right price. I was pulling my hair out when the Bears passed on him years ago.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
God the steelers line is a disaster. They brought najee harris in to go back to the ground and pound game and lost what 3 or 4 starting offensive lineman. They replaced them with a 3rd round pick from u of I and a bunch of inconsequential signings, including Rashaad Coward. People thinking Harris is going to be good as a rookie better look at that oline

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
God the steelers line is a disaster. They brought najee harris in to go back to the ground and pound game and lost what 3 or 4 starting offensive lineman. They replaced them with a 3rd round pick from u of I and a bunch of inconsequential signings, including Rashaad Coward. People thinking Harris is going to be good as a rookie better look at that oline

This. He's a long way from his dominant line at Alabama

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Steelers should be bringing in guys like Moses, okung, turner and any other solid available OL options. They are a train wreck. Big Ben might want to reconsider playing. If our dline stays healthy we should destroy that offense

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Man it would have been a great off season to have a ton of cap space.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
That's my guy. Not entirely sure how healthy he is right now but id love to see him in orange and blue for the right price. I was pulling my hair out when the Bears passed on him years ago.
Why would you let something like a draft pick cause you to inflict literal damage upon your own head by ripping hair out of your scalp over a sports player when every hair on your head is precious especially for a male man in these times when balding is such a disgrace in our society and culture, socially speaking?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why would you let something like a draft pick cause you to inflict literal damage upon your own head by ripping hair out of your scalp over a sports player when every hair on your head is precious especially for a male man in these times when balding is such a disgrace in our society and culture, socially speaking?
why Wahlberg Blank Template - Imgflip

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Balding is a disgrace for sure. Stay home

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The Bears need somebody that will claw out eyeballs, titty twisters and sucker punches. They have too many good citizens right now, guys that are waiting their chance at Jury Duty. They need a gritty vet that’s not afraid of being angry and violent. And can teach the young guys like Broom

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The Bears need somebody that will claw out eyeballs, titty twisters and sucker punches. They have too many good citizens right now, guys that are waiting their chance at Jury Duty. They need a gritty vet that’s not afraid of being angry and violent. And can teach the young guys like Broom
Hey the Bears can pay me to do that. I’ll even kick players in the nuts.