Goldman to report on time

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Goldman back in the middle, along with Hicks and Nichols coming off his best year, that will be a hell of front three. Now add in the depth of Blackson, Edwards, and either Pennel or Tonga and this is one of the best three man fronts in the league.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's been so weird this offseason with all of the discussion about Eddie Goldman. In most years, I'm the only one who is ever talking about how important he is to this team. Now, everyone has finally seen in him what I've always seen.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It's been so weird this offseason with all of the discussion about Eddie Goldman. In most years, I'm the only one who is ever talking about how important he is to this team. Now, everyone has finally seen in him what I've always seen.

i would cut him.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
I literally knew 100% percent with literally every fiber of my bean that Goldman would be reporting to the real camp ready to literally beast and that all of the haters and neighsayers and speculators and perpetrators of hate and speculation would be 100 percent wrong to the core! Welcome back EDDIE!!!
Are you literally sure about this?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
speculators and perpetrators are on notice

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, I thought he was retiring...
He was totally retiring and we had all sorts of ideas of how to spend his salary and recoup his signing bonus. I hate it when good players are for certain going to retire because they skipped an offseason powwow only to not retire.

It’s almost as if many overacted but I wouldn’t go that far.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
"Can confirm with a source very close to..." these days basically means its made up bullshit.
This sounds exacturally like the speculative hating and neighsaying perpetration that I was write about being wrong about Eddie Goldman but let not anyone be fooled by this "clown" type of posting Eddie will be in camp and these sorts of football forum trolls will go back under their troll bridges in their mothers basements where they will get more and more pale and sickly looking while Eddie Goldman BEASTS!!!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
This sounds exacturally like the speculative hating and neighsaying perpetration that I was write about being wrong about Eddie Goldman but let not anyone be fooled by this "clown" type of posting Eddie will be in camp and these sorts of football forum trolls will go back under their troll bridges in their mothers basements where they will get more and more pale and sickly looking while Eddie Goldman BEASTS!!!
HeHateMe, just use your actual login.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I literally knew 100% percent with literally every fiber of my bean that Goldman would be reporting to the real camp ready to literally beast and that all of the haters and neighsayers and speculators and perpetrators of hate and speculation would be 100 percent wrong to the core! Welcome back EDDIE!!!

How ironic, I make a fiber thread and then I come in here and you are pontificating about how you knew with every fiber of your bean!
Sonis fiber beans or sand bruh?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
"Can confirm with a source very close to..." these days basically means its made up bullshit.

Did ya double doink yer pecker off of a fat girl yet?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
How ironic, I make a fiber thread and then I come in here and you are pontificating about how you knew with every fiber of your bean!
Sonis fiber beans or sand bruh?
I will never understand what this is saying to me sorry. Beans have fiber yes?