Training Camp - July 30

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I don't know why some of you guys argued with me so vehemently over a legitimate concern...

It's not "being negative" if it's objective.

CC: @Bearly
Idk that my arguments with you were specifically about the oline as I think its an issue, I think I argued a lot with you about trading picks to move up for Jenkins

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It is a new alignment for whitehair mustipher and Daniels so potentially they are still working out some kinks. Also the DL is one of the better groups in the league. Hopefully this will just improve them in the long run
And to go along with this, full pads aren’t on yet. I think the D line has an advantage with only helmets.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
How is Nick Foles doing? Why don’t we have updated on him?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
you never really complained about the interior of the OL
Yes I did.

I've been saying they are merely average at run blocking and get no push...aren't really good at creating holes. Posters have been hyping an improved run game, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it happens. Whitehair and Daniels have been here for awhile, I doubt Mustipher is a difference maker. Ifedi at guard hasn't been great either.

Your only hope is that Daniels is much improved after his injury - I'm holding out a little hope for that because he did look physically better last year before he got injured...lol...but he also got married.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
he’s usually a 3 tech though right?
If it's a regular 3-4 alignment, he's a 5. If they are in 4-3 or nickel he's usually in 3. Although obviously he can be in a number of different alignments in any front. Just saying, not necessarily against IOL on that play.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idk that my arguments with you were specifically about the oline as I think its an issue, I think I argued a lot with you about trading picks to move up for Jenkins
Ppl argue with me every offseason. I've noticed the closer we get to playing games...it starts dying down.

I'm used to it at this point. No big deal.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Ppl argue with me every offseason. I've noticed the closer we get to playing games...it starts dying down.

I'm used to it at this point. No big deal.
Yeah I mean I always kind of saw this year as a transition year where the team is likely mediocre. Fields gave me the ability to have hope for the future though. After keeping pace and Nagy and missing out on Wilson and getting Dalton I had zero hope

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yes I did.

I've been saying they are merely average at run blocking and get no push...aren't really good at creating holes. Posters have been hyping an improved run game, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it happens. Whitehair and Daniels have been here for awhile, I doubt Mustipher is a difference maker. Ifedi at guard hasn't been great either.

Your only hope is that Daniels is much improved after his injury - I'm holding out a little hope for that because he did look physically better last year before he got injured...lol...but he also got married.
mahomes is engaged with a daughter, marriage has nothing to do with this first of all

and i've only ever seen you bring up Daniels reecntly, but I will take your word on it.