***OFFICIAL *** Training Camp - August 2nd

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't recall this much 'hype' when Mitch was in his first camp, of course, i didn't like the pick at all so.. I do remember a lot of "he's a rookie" "it's a process" basically excuses. Sounds like we have a winner in JF1 boys, if there was any question.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The name Drew Rosenhaus is vaguely familiar to you? He's been the biggest agent in football and possibly sports for several decades and is a pain in the ass to deal with.
Not everyone stays glued to sports media like ESPN.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
For sure but i still have reservations about him holding down the position. I'm not entirely convinced that it isn't a better idea to have a more mobile QB in if they end up getting blown through over and over. Id rather see Fields get into some pressure situations over watching Dalton just sort of....die.

Nah. According to a lot of board geniuses you keep Dalton out there and just let him take a beating until the line becomes 5 All Pros.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah. According to a lot of board geniuses you keep Dalton out there and just let him take a beating until the line becomes 5 All Pros.
Yeah, never liked that argument.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He broke his back. His back is broken

SPINAL
Tyson GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY