***OFFICIAL *** Training Camp - August 2nd

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is doing nothing but speaking the truth. Without saying it he is saying Nagy has no fucking clue how to play to a QB's strengths or any other players strengths for that matter, it is the exact thing we have seen for three years.

1)not making an attempt to emphasize and utilize the best skill Trubisky had, throwing on the run.
2)using a pipsqueak RB as your short yardage up the middle runner multiple times a game.
3)creating route concepts that converge players into a mass of WR and DBball tipping humanity.

Nagy is a dolt and Foles is itching so hard to say it but understands it would serve him and the team poorly.

While true to some extent, the issue is Foles and Trubisky are so limited as QBs that you cant hide their weaknesses against good teams.

This was evident in the playoffs as the Saints pretty much clamped down on the designed roll outs. It is pretty easy to defend when a rollout cuts down half the field.

The Foles needs like 4 seconds to throw to be successful.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
While true to some extent, the issue is Foles and Trubisky are so limited as QBs that you can hide their weaknesses against good teams.

This was evident in thw playoffs as the Saints pretty much clamped down on the designed roll outs. It is pretty easy to defend when a rollout cuts down half the field.

The Foles needs like 4 seconds to throw to be successful.

If you combined mitch and foles you'd have a good qb in todays nfl. Well, at least mitch before he shit his pants every time he was asked to run it.

Still can't believe fields fell into our lap. He's exactly what we lacked, mobile AND accurate.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys....btw. I appreciate the twitter links since I don't use it but you gotta embed those links

More Options>Media>Pastelink
Yeah ain't nobody doing 3 extra steps just because you're on dial up lol.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
All I care about now is the development of #1.

LT will figure itself out. This team isn't going to do shit this year anyways. I'll start worrying about small problems when they become big problems.

Jesus man. Please tell me you aren't in a leadership role with your job? So you'll let a small problem fester until it becomes a big problem? By then it's too late.
Step into my office.
Because your fucking fired.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
After tearing his ACL I'm not sure nagy wants cohen running the ball much anymore. Guys probably going to be one of our revolving slot receivers..which I'm sure we are all fine with.
I'm not.

If you want a slot receiver, get a receiver.

Cohen is nothing special if you make him a receiver running routes against CBs. That is not what made him special. What made him special was him running routes out of the backfield against LINEBACKERS.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Their names look a lot better on the jerseys. I mean Rashad Coward was never going to be good as a Bear. Until Borom changes his last name, he might be permanently with the 2nd team
Why? He has an awesome nickname.

Old Borom and then floor 'em.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I agree but QB is different. If he makes it known he doesn’t want to play for your team, are you really going to pull a trigger on a trade for him?
Simple. Don't tell him until after he is traded.

Remember how the Cubs found out during the game that they had been traded? This is not difficult.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Obviously hindsight

Nah.

I got other, more important projects to work on, and I'm wasting too much time hitting F5 on CCS threads.

I'm kinda down on myself for wasting a lot of time here.
That is what I love about Halftime. Consistency.

He is down on everyone!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I kind of wonder if Williams is going to eat into Montgomerys touches quite a bit. He's had a really good camp and while I like Montgomery, I'm not sure who the better rb is
Montgomery is better no doubt about it