Band Aid was blow torched off

holyfriggincow

Liked Posts:
I'm 6'5 and about 225 ya scrawny runt. You look like a weasel that's been dragged through a knot hole backwards. I get the following message when trying to upload a pic: "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process". That would figure, as I'm a big guy, unlike your puny (smurf) azz! Later White (Trash) Sox fan. BTW: Cool tattoo as well. hahahahaaaaaaaa

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm 6'5 and about 225 ya scrawny runt. You look like a weasel that's been dragged through a knot hole backwards. I get the following message when trying to upload a pic: "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process". That would figure, as I'm a big guy, unlike your puny (smurf) azz! Later White (Trash) Sox fan. BTW: Cool tattoo as well. hahahahaaaaaaaa
Hahaha so scared, ugly girl! Keep hiding behind that keyboard.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

225? Someone is skipping leg day. Do you have scrawny chicken legs? bawk bawk

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
225? Someone is skipping leg day. Do you have scrawny chicken legs? bawk bawk
No you can tell he’s making it all up. I’m guessing 5’4” 275. Probably wears a helmet and uses a motorized chair when he goes to the market. Little piggie boi.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
So it's over. No Baez, Rizzo or Bryant. No Lester, Schwarber or Fowler. No Epstein and no Maddon.

Cubs won a title. And all that is left is the tab for the friendly confines new digs.

Get ready for cheap Cubs tix. This team has just been bombed back into the dark ages.

I predict a decade plus of bottom dwelling in the division.

Always remember 2016.

Is anyone else thinking of jumping ship to the hot White Sox? Please don't anyone self harm.

Farewell Cubs
Is this somehow new to you? I went 45+ years watching my wonderful Cubs at the bottom of the division, 1969 aside, during those 45+ years. Please, we do not need Johnny come lately fans.
Right decision? Sure probably by Jed. Do I think the Ricketts wanted to do all of this because the core wasn't good? Nope. I think the $$$$ Was way more of a factor which annoys me.
I watched and heard the same argument about the Wrigley family and also when the Tribune owned the Cubs... Tax write off, etc. At the very least, the Rickets spent money at least 4 years over the cap and brought a WS to the Cubs. I fully believe, if the Cubs can get real relevant again and needed just a little bit more to solidify, the Rickets would spend it, penalties be damned. Time will tell.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Is this somehow new to you? I went 45+ years watching my wonderful Cubs at the bottom of the division, 1969 aside, during those 45+ years. Please, we do not need Johnny come lately fans.

I watched and heard the same argument about the Wrigley family and also when the Tribune owned the Cubs... Tax write off, etc. At the very least, the Rickets spent money at least 4 years over the cap and brought a WS to the Cubs. I fully believe, if the Cubs can get real relevant again and needed just a little bit more to solidify, the Rickets would spend it, penalties be damned. Time will tell.

Yes. It's all so new. I don't recall the team blowing up Ryno,Dawson, Grace, Maddox,Sutcliffe,Dunston etc. They all may have left but not on the same night.
But for real, this thread was meant to be a joke. I have lost zero mins of sleep since the Cubs Great Reset.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes. It's all so new. I don't recall the team blowing up Ryno,Dawson, Grace, Maddox,Sutcliffe,Dunston etc. They all may have left but not on the same night.
But for real, this thread was meant to be a joke. I have lost zero mins of sleep since the Cubs Great Reset.
I'm with you on the bolded point above 100%. Was past time.

garapp

Liked Posts:
So it's over. No Baez, Rizzo or Bryant. No Lester, Schwarber or Fowler. No Epstein and no Maddon.

Cubs won a title. And all that is left is the tab for the friendly confines new digs.

Get ready for cheap Cubs tix. This team has just been bombed back into the dark ages.

I predict a decade plus of bottom dwelling in the division.

Always remember 2016.

Is anyone else thinking of jumping ship to the hot White Sox? Please don't anyone self harm.

Farewell Cubs
I'm an old fan Since 1958. Sat in rf bleachers May 1970 day Ernie got 500th Homer cost dollar 75. I think as long as Ricketts owns this team they won't be productive But we'll see

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'm an old fan Since 1958. Sat in rf bleachers May 1970 day Ernie got 500th Homer cost dollar 75. I think as long as Ricketts owns this team they won't be productive But we'll see
Ricketts owned them during the most productive 6 year stretch the franchise has ever had

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Ricketts owned them during the most productive 6 year stretch the franchise has ever had

right?! And yet he claims to of been a fan since 1958, yet he doesn’t recognize this has been the best stretch of cubs baseball in history. You can argue how much credit ricketts should get, but to say they will never be a productive team under his ownership is just mind boggling.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why do da cubz not back da blu? See you guys at Guaranteed Rate Field!

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Why do da cubz not back da blu? See you guys at Guaranteed Rate Field!
It is likely considered electioneering. Kind of why you don't see BLM signs there.

Banners/Signs​

Banners and signs are permitted in Wrigley Field when the following guidelines are followed to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all fans:

• To avoid game disruption, the times of display are limited to before the game, between innings and after the game.
  • The Cubs reserve the right to confiscate banners/signs with an inappropriate message, those that are commercial in nature, those causing a disturbance and/or those obstructing sightlines.
  • Banners/signs may never be mounted on sticks, wooden frames, or any similar apparatus and may not be attached to any railings. Banners/signs may not be carried through the Club Box Sections.
  • Electioneering is not permitted at Wrigley Field.