Training camp 8/25 official tweets and news

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I believe that starting Dalton does not give the Bears a chance to even compete against the Rams. I also believe that it is a false narrative that the Rams are or will be the #1 unit in football two years in a row. To many questions for that defense in 2021.

1) How will the loss of Staley affect that defense?

2) How will the loss of four starters affect them, including a Pro Bowl safety?

3) How will those in house replacements work out for them?

4) Has Donald really been a destructive force against the Bears in the last three years, or has it been mainly the Bears inept offense especially at QB.
these are unknowns

but until proven otherwise don’t they deserve the benefit of the doubt?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
"I do?"

OIP.5feVhwPP3XhPhCy53d9HhAHaFY
Lmao

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
I know what Nagy is thinking right now.....

as soon as Cohen is back he's coming in on 4th and 1.......the oppo will never know what hit them
Secretly in Nagy's laboratory he has Cohen's return date circled on a calendar with just two words penned underneath the date..."FIRED UP!"

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Kinda weird how cohen’s recovery is taking a bit longer than usual. Based on his off the charts athleticism, I thought it’d be a relatively quick recovery. Usually the more athletic you are, the quicker you recover. At least so I’ve heard in the past

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'll take my chances on a defense with Donald, Floyd, and Ramsey in their primes being okay
LOL! Why the fuck did you add Floyd??? He's nowhere near the level of the other two.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kinda weird how cohen’s recovery is taking a bit longer than usual. Based on his off the charts athleticism, I thought it’d be a relatively quick recovery. Usually the more athletic you are, the quicker you recover. At least so I’ve heard in the past

I mean it's not surprising when someone like a high round draft pick in Teven Jenkins went from D2D with back soreness to out indefinitely due to back surgery. This whole front office + coaching staff is a clown show and should be gone at the end of season.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Fields should start he is clearly the best option. Obviously he will make stupid rookie mistakes. My only concern is what negative impact will Nagy have on him. Nagy most likely will fail this year and be fired. Will things get so bad that Fields confidence will be shaken? Probably not if Fields' past is any indication. He seems to thrive off adversity.
Exactly. My biggest concern about this team is Nagy's playcalling. I think Nagy is a great coach from a morale perspective and has a smart offensive mind but his game playcalling is usually so bad, no rythm, rhyme or reason.
I hope the next head coach that is hired caters the game planning to the players strengths and does not force his system on players that can't run it. This feels a lot like Mike Martz trying to run his offense here without the worldly talent he had on the Rams.

Side note - didn't you used to post videos of your kid playing running back and dominating. How is he doing?

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I mean it's not surprising when someone like a high round draft pick in Teven Jenkins went from D2D with back soreness to out indefinitely due to back surgery. This whole front office + coaching staff is a clown show and should be gone at the end of season.
I actually wouldn’t hate it if pace stayed but don’t feel strongly on it one way or the other. Nagy and the coaching staff all need to go 100% though

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I just don't think fields gets in unless Dalton is completely ineffective - which there is a very high probability of. Could even happen after the first half. Just because Dalton starts the season really means nothing. They know fields is the better talent, but I'm not surprised they are gonna give Dalton the chance to start the season but I don't think his leash is very long.