Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
I told myself long time ago that my first Bears Jersey will be a QB and the right one. Almost bought a Grossman Jersey if we won the Super Bowl back in '06 I was gifted a Urlacher Jersey but that doesn't count. Bought this Yesterday at Dicks. About damn time huh!

20210828_171951.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Is that a $10 Taobao special?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Never bought one with a players name on it myself. I do have a Dan Hampton home Jersey which he autographed after he became a hall of famer. I bought one with my last name one it with the number 00.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I found a Grossman one once, it after the 2005 season when Orton played almost the whole year, for like $20 clearance.
Wore it the one last time when he came off the bench vs Washington, I think, when Orton got hurt in the 2007, then gave it away to Good Will.

Paid full price for a Cutler one, still have it somewhere.

I always go with the Navy ones though, they just look so amazing.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats dude lol I've had tons of different players jerseys throughout my life the last few years I've just continued rocking my cutler jersey

I am tempted ta snag a fields jersey and a kmet one rn but meh the cutty jersey is broke in and comfy af

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats dude lol I've had tons of different players jerseys throughout my life the last few years I've just continued rocking my cutler jersey

I am tempted ta snag a fields jersey and a kmet one rn but meh the cutty jersey is broke in and comfy af
I’ll get a Feields jersey once it’s officially official he’s the starter

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Very fresh! I have the navy one and i look way better than all the losers in #10 jerseys. Sorry losers.

• Haha
Reactions: Tee

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a Cade McNown jersey I sometimes wear to see if people are paying attention.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Is that a $10 Taobao special?
Really? Have you ever bought a jersey
I found a Grossman one once, it after the 2005 season when Orton played almost the whole year, for like $20 clearance.
Wore it the one last time when he came off the bench vs Washington, I think, when Orton got hurt in the 2007, then gave it away to Good Will.

Paid full price for a Cutler one, still have it somewhere.

I always go with the Navy ones though, they just look so amazing.
I'm buying a navy one too.... the white just got my attention

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The last jersey I bought was Mike Brown, lol. JF1 might make me pull the trigger again. I don't really wear jerseys anymore, mostly just stick to tees and this polo that I got gifted from the Bears org. But it would look great framed and hanging on my office wall!

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
#23 throwback dark blue and orange. I'll be wearing it to the packer game

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I told myself long time ago that my first Bears Jersey will be a QB and the right one. Almost bought a Grossman Jersey if we won the Super Bowl back in '06 I was gifted a Urlacher Jersey but that doesn't count. Bought this Yesterday at Dicks. About damn time huh!

View attachment 13568
He doesn’t even play for the team. Sorry bro.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

View attachment 13568
Congrats! Im an avid collector of my favorite team jerseys. I have about 50 jerseys ive accumulated over the last 35 years. I have Mets, Bulls, Bears and Uconn mens hoops jerseys but mostly Bear jerseys. Dont have a Fields one yet and i refuse to buy an orange jersey. I may be the only person that hates those.

Reactions: Tee