Trailer Park Boys!

Granada

Liked Posts:
I finally decided to watch this show since it has been on my Netflix suggestions for pretty much ever.

Absolutely hilarious.
Their world is chaos 24/7.
Been working through an episode or 2 before bed for the past couple months.

A recent discovery I had may make me rewatch the first few seasons.

The lady wasn't feeling well and to be nice I put on the headphones so she could sleep without all the shouting.
With those on, I realized I had been missing a shit ton of hilarious dialogue happening off screen that never gets acknowledged on screen.
Shouted comments, background arguments... non stop chaos from every direction.

Late to the party, but I am enjoying the shit out of it.

I've always loved this show, especially the first few seasons. I want to say up to season 7 or 8. After that though, it starts to take a dive sadly -- I mean there are still good moments, but it's not the same and the later seasons don't have that "heart" that you're talking about. That's probably because the show's original creator (Clattenburg) left.

Now they moved off Netflix (to Swearnet, I think), and the show takes place in jail. I've only seen snippets of this on Youtube, and I must say, it looks terrible. But anyways, those early seasons are hilarious and I still consider the show (at that time) to be one of the funniest shows of all-time; I'd take early TPB over The Office any day of the week. Those early seasons had so many damn classic secondary characters: Corey, Trevor, J-Roc, Cyrus, Randy, and of course Lahey, etc.