Charles Leno just got Fitzmagic Injured..

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
No one called him a solution. Some of you are so obsessed with a narrative that never existed.
People wanted to keep him because to a shrewd fan who wants to win/wants the best outcome, the devil you know is more comfortable than the one you don't. Especially when news of Jenkins/1st round talent you traded up for in the early 2nd needing surgery hit.

A lot of idiots on this site wanted him to stick around, maybe not as a longterm answer but both his salary and level of play were unacceptable. The market showed (at 4.5 mil he got from Washington/near 1/3 of what the bears would have been paying him) that he sucks.

The narrative was "we don't have Jenkins so I want Leno back." It was dumb then. Its dumb now. You're a shitty contrarian to downplay that otherwise.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People wanted to keep him because to a shrewd fan who wants to win/wants the best outcome, the devil you know is more comfortable than the one you don't. Especially when news of Jenkins/1st round talent you traded up for in the early 2nd needing surgery hit.

A lot of idiots on this site wanted him to stick around, maybe not as a longterm answer but both his salary and level of play were unacceptable. The market showed (at 4.5 mil he got from Washington/near 1/3 of what the bears would have been paying him) that he sucks.

The narrative was "we don't have Jenkins so I want Leno back." It was dumb then. Its dumb now. You're a shitty contrarian to downplay that otherwise.
The narrative was "its really dumb to draft an injured player, play him in a position he's not used to playing and not having a backup plan".

It's not being a contrarian. You guys are making this into something bigger than it ever was because of how much you hate the guy. Barely anyone has strong feelings on this.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I was told that push the defender into the QB move was great and I didn't know what I was talking about when I said he sucked long ago.

Cyphered

Liked Posts:
Leno-the gift that keeps getting quarterbacks hospitalized.
Foles trade, baby!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Beautiful blocking by Leno Jr on that TD. I MISS HIM SO MUCH! WE MISS YOU CHARLES!
Sorry but you can't derail a C.Leno thread cause it's already derailed once his name is mentioned. Go away Clown. LOL
giphy.gif

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Clear case of addition by subtraction despite our issues at tackle. Good fucking riddance.
That's exactly it.

And LOL at anyone claiming that no one was calling for us to have kept Leno.

That's all a certain crowd was bitching about during the whole Tevin Jenkins back drama saga....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine thinking we care what you think. ?
Thanks, Brad Piggs. You’re one or two bad posts away from making your 20th username because you care what other people think of you.

Here’s an idea, lose 200 lbs and get some oxygen back to your pea brain and maybe you’ll start making good posts and you won’t be forced to make a new name every two weeks.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Clear case of addition by subtraction despite our issues at tackle. Good fucking riddance.
I wouldn't call it a clear case until after tonight at a minimum...lol.

Peters had VERY similar issues in a youtube video I posted a few weeks back.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Based on what
Between switching channels I probabky watched the Jets game more than any other game. I thought Wilson looked capable. He moves well in the pocket and has a nice throw.

The biggest issue though is that the Jets offense has no talent. Their OL was putrid. Not only did they give up 6 sacks, Wilson evaded a few. Jets also have no run game and not much talent at the skill positions. Also, the offense scheme had him throwing too many deep balls considering the state of the OL. Jets just need to work on moving the ball and stringing some consistency together.

Overall I think Wilson looks promising but will have tons endure a tough year. He doesn't have much of a chance for success in the short term.