***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo: Justin WHO? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

46plank

Liked Posts:
This offense will need half a quarter to execute a game winning drive

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is some dink and dunk bullshit. If Andy can’t take the top off of the defense put in the guy who can. Jesus Christ

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the issues we have on defense are fixable. Some consolation that the offense is improving. So not quite the dumpster fire I was expecting tonight.
Really just the running game working. Not gonna come back in the 4th quarter of these type games with 15-20 play drives. And not sure this secondary is "fixable"

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
This is some dink and dunk bullshit. If Andy can’t take the top off of the defense put in the guy who can. Jesus Christ

you would think they would take one deep shot at least..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m very excited about Justin Fields. I would be more excited if the Bears had a new regime in place where I didn’t feel like he’s wasting his career away. All of these years and resources under Pace for 1 elite year of defense, 1 good year of defense and 1 ok year of defense.

They lost fuller and look at the depth. Where are all of the late round GeMS making big plays

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Even if we score somehow we need the D to be great for a quarter.