***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo: Justin WHO? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team is a complete joke.....we are not winning more than 3 to 4 games

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You can’t go deep recklessly

the line has played well but a lot of that is due to the game plan

run the ball and get it out quickly, injuries didn’t help
Injuries didn’t help but Dalton also had plenty of time to work with until recently. Nagys play calling was strictly short game.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
The last offensive drive was the back breaker. Our defense is going to give up now. Back in the day when we had defensive leaders and a defense with some heart, they would rise up and try and get the ball back, but this is the Nagy locker room so I don't expect to see anything like that.
As meatballish as this sounds, it’s the truth. This D has no idea how to swing momentum or set the tone. They can only make plays with a big lead

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
the strange phenomena i notice during the Nagy era is the sheer amount of completely demoralizing losses. He will win some against shitty teams but when they fall apart the team appears to give up...it makes me wonder...are these bad players? does the scheme suck? how can all these expensive defenders get chewed up and spit out like this? Does goldman matter THAT much?