***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo: Justin WHO? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Rams are a contender. Bears are rebuilding even though Pace won’t admit it. Rams are gonna put points up on everybody. From what I’ve seen the offense looks much better under Dalton than it ever did under Mitch or Nick.
Even Mitch and Foles got more than 14 points most of the time.

The problem with Dalton, is if you're gonna play the dink and dunk game, you have to score fucking points. And he didn't.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Clearly it wasn’t the correct game plan. Dalton has thrown zero TDs and the offense put up 14 points haha. You have to at least attempt deep passes to keep the DBs honest. Dink and doink offenses won’t win games.

Sometimes a game plan can be correct but because it is poorly executed you still fail.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I have two positives from this game.

1. I took the rams
2. a 4 win season mans Pace and Nagy are out of here.
The bad thing, is the D is so bad it will take forever to fix. This team will never win anything again. Let Fields go to a contender.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the players are not good, but even Pagano wasn’t this bad! They were average! That’s all they needed today! AverAge!

This game turned on 2 huge mental mistakes that have nothing to do with coaching.

Desai doesnt coach Jackson to not touch a guy when he is down. Nor does he coach cover 2 where both safeties let the WR get behind them.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Our problem is Desai, hope we make changes. Secondary is horrible....and no pass rush

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Can't wait to watch the Andy Dalton "down 20 points with 3 minutes left" offense instead of giving Fields live reps.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This gane is more depressing than I thought...if the offense was s***, then ok, we have Fields to come in and improve things.

But the defense is horrific and containing their terrible performance of the end of last year. A true bottom 10 unit...maybe worse.

We don't stand a chance with our defense playing as bad as they are with how much cap space they are taking up.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Mack is washed up. Eddie Jackson is a fluke, Hicks getting old. Nichols, Johnson and Smith the only guys we could build on here.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Clearly it wasn’t the correct game plan. Dalton has thrown zero TDs and the offense put up 14 points haha. You have to at least attempt deep passes to keep the DBs honest. Dink and doink offenses won’t win games
No it was the right game plan

they moved the ball fine and had plenty of opportunities. Execution and injuries matter.

Cole Kmet’s false start on the INT comes to mind