??? OFFICIAL ??? NFL WEEK 1 IGT

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Pretty legendary opening weekend effort. Impressive how engagement has been so well maintained too.

I have to say it though. We are going to take a closer look at how all these thread views are spread out, tomorrow.

See how everything sticks up.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I don’t understand these routes where the WR or TE catches the ball while running?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t understand these routes where the WR or TE catches the ball while running?
Imagine calling a game where the dbs aren’t playing downhill and are actually chasing

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears need a receiver named Brown. They are all great.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It’s cheating. Bears are the only team who don’t cheat in the league. We straight up play by the rules. Short passes and get hit right away.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brady? That choking ass bitch who threw 3 INTs and needed his D to bail him out, while Rodgers tore it up last NFCCG?
So you say Rodgers tore it up while TB's defense bailed Brady out? Think that int Rodgers threw right before the end of the first half bailed them out too. That's when Tom threw that 40 yard TD with just a couple seconds left. Remember?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Brady? That choking ass bitch who threw 3 INTs and needed his D to bail him out, while Rodgers tore it up last NFCCG?
I was never aware that Brady had a reputation for choking. he's still the greatest of all time.

also go back to your own message board. I know it's not as great as here, but that's no reason for you to be here.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
yeah that was shit.
The fact the broadcast didn't call it out is bullshit. The NFL doesn't want the controversy around this crap, it started I think two or three years ago and its getting worse.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great game. Raiders really get a lift with their home crowd, those psycho bastards.:LOL:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
That's why you ice em. He just went out there, lined up and kicked the shit out of that ball.