Nagy Presser - Thurs. Sept. 16th

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
A fucking chess piece…just wow. Matt Nagy has it all figured out

napo55

Liked Posts:
If the Bears should start winning, everybody will love Nagy again.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If the Bears should start winning, everybody will love Nagy again.
We won early last year. A lot of people knew that shit was fool's gold against bad teams. Nagy would need more than Justin Fields to salvage his Bears career. He'd need a lot of introspection, and to fundamentally change the way he thinks and does things. I don't think he's capable of that.

So no, that shit isn't going to happen.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nagy is such a goofball. He is like this kid in my class who thinks he knows all the math equations, and than I have to tell sorry bud but you are wrong. Than for the rest of class he keeps interrupting my lecture going hey Mr. Bigfoot this is the correct answer, but he is always wrong.

Ya know I think I’m gonna start calling him Nagy

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy is such a goofball. He is like this kid in my class who thinks he knows all the math equations, and than I have to tell sorry bud but you are wrong. Than for the rest of class he keeps interrupting my lecture going hey Mr. Bigfoot this is the correct answer, but he is always wrong.

Kid has the right answers. You're just asking the wrong questions.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
When the Bears win the division we will all come back to this thread / game and recall, "this is when it started . . ."
No, in your imaginary world, it would be AFTER the Cincy game when people would say it all started, being that the Bears somehow won and started a huge win streak starting that game. Nagy has been shitty for over 2 years now, so there would be no reason to mention this game since it would not be any different than the shit he has put out for years.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

But has he gotten to the point of knowing the WHYs of the wrong answers?